First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked it up last Saturday and have 525 miles on it today! The miles add up fast!

I have a slight whistle at 45mph and above from what appears to be around the driver’s side windshield. My adult son was in the passenger seat and says it sounded like it was only coming from the driver’s side. I have the lux package, so I do not have the louvered side mirror caps. I guess It could be coming from the mirror. I am wondering if it is the window seal or simply “normal”. It is not awful, but definitely noticeable. Anyone else notice the same? My build is in my signature.
I had the same issue on the drive home. Had the top off, was hoping its a pannel roof alignment issue. Putting the top back on this weekend and will see. Any update on yours?
Sponsored

snownow

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So i my Bronco arrived two weeks ago. I drove it home, parked it and was out of town for two weeks. :( at least it was delivered. Back in town, love it.

A small scuff on one fender, no biggie, and a strange whistle from the driver's side roof are the only issues. Over the weekend i stripped her down a little. Loving it! I hope those still pending get it soon.
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 20230626_180133~2

OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 F150 Hybrid (now) & '23 OBX Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checking in... everyone still here in Limbo? May 5th was a long time ago. ☹

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checking in... everyone still here in Limbo? May 5th was a long time ago. ☹
yup i think we will be having same conversation one more month from now. First time Ford buyer and the experience was horrendous. Ans it’s not about the wait it’s about customer service and communication.

Sponsored

Redline Tuning

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally had the same update, with nothin
4/25 Build week, still says "in production" on tracker. Confirmed on a few different calls with Ford Marketing my Bronco was indeed produced and awaiting transport. Was able to get in touch with Ford corporate via email and they have promised to give me weekly updates and bring it up at appropriate meetings. Next update is this Wednesday. 🙏

VIN: 7177

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 21-11039-02-2
After over two months my tracker FINALLY says "Built" after no updates on the tracker since 4/26/2023!

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1687975244750

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Jabo

Big Bend
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is bad.
After mine finally flipped to built , it wasn't only a week or so till it said shipped. That said we are going on week three of shipping . It took a week before it was loaded on a rail car , then it sat for another week before making it to Toledo , and just today finally got moving and made it to Louisville , supposed to be in Birmingham on Friday . I expect another week before the dealer has it ready. All that is to say , any progress is good and after 2 plus years I can finally see the light. Good luck.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After mine finally flipped to built , it wasn't only a week or so till it said shipped. That said we are going on week three of shipping . It took a week before it was loaded on a rail car , then it sat for another week before making it to Toledo , and just today finally got moving and made it to Louisville , supposed to be in Birmingham on Friday . I expect another week before the dealer has it ready. All that is to say , any progress is good and after 2 plus years I can finally see the light. Good luck.
Hi, mine just got flipped to built today. I wonder how long it takes till it goes to shipped?

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally! Built status was updated on 06/29. Wating for shipping now.

Jabo

Big Bend
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi, mine just got flipped to built today. I wonder how long it takes till it goes to shipped?
I would expect 3 or 4 weeks before it's at your dealership, it will ship in a week to ten days it seems like , ut if it's going via train expect some small delays with that

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would expect 3 or 4 weeks before it's at your dealership, it will ship in a week to ten days it seems like , ut if it's going via train expect some small delays with that
Thank you. Mine is via convoy.
Sponsored