indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m new on here but mine was scheduled for wk of 4/26 still showing in production. How about everyone else that was scheduled around the same time?
Mine was scheduled same week, got built and shipped, and apparently is on a train somewhere in Missouri. Very simple build though, if that has anything to do with it.
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m new on here but mine was scheduled for wk of 4/26 still showing in production. How about everyone else that was scheduled around the same time?
Some people who were a Monday/Tuesday build shipped out shortly after being built. The rest of us seem to either be stuck with the “In Production” light on or “Built“ and awaiting shipment/released to the carrier With no updates.

nelsongeorge1

Big Bend
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some people who were a Monday/Tuesday build shipped out shortly after being built. The rest of us seem to either be stuck with the “In Production” light on or “Built“ and awaiting shipment/released to the carrier With no updates.
Ford customer service told me it was released to the carrier for delivery and she gave me a window between the 15-24th of May, but my dealer told it shows produce but waiting for delivery. So confusing!!

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“Released to carrier” and “waiting for shipping/delivery” is the same thing. When it is “released to carrier” that just means Ford has let the railway know that the Bronco is built and needs to be shipped to such and such destination. So either way, it is chilling at Ford waiting to be loaded on a train.

Kyle D

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same modules popped on 4-27 with tear tag but tracker hasn’t moved since 4-26. Dealer won’t say anything.

Sponsored

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same modules popped on 4-27 with tear tag but tracker hasn’t moved since 4-26. Dealer won’t say anything.
I'm right there with you. Blend Date 4/26, in production 4/27, and tear tag on 4/28.... still showing in production.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
False alarm. My bronco has not shipped. It’s still at the ford plant in their car park area. The system says approximately 6/1-6/16 delivery. But I’m thinking I won’t have it for my sisters wedding at the end of June ☹

have no idea what info the person last week was looking at that gave me the ETA of may 8 and that it had shipped already. 😒

Last edited:

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is perplexing…are we simply at the beginning of the line for a new round of shipping? My window is 5/24-5/30. My son graduates from high school 5/27 and my brother and other family members whom I see very little are coming into town. I was hoping it would arrive before or on 5/27. There is still hope, but there is little sand in the hour glass. I am in Nashville, TN, so I am ruling out location as the cause for delay. We have a HUGE rail yard in town. Again, they may simply be loading rail cars until they have a “full” train.

George De

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is perplexing…are we simply at the beginning of the line for a new round of shipping? My window is 5/24-5/30. My son graduates from high school 5/27 and my brother and other family members whom I see very little are coming into town. I was hoping it would arrive before or on 5/27. There is still hope, but there is little sand in the hour glass. I am in Nashville, TN, so I am ruling out location as the cause for delay. We have a HUGE rail yard in town. Again, they may simply be loading rail cars until they have a “full” train.
Bronc

I have a 2D OBX Built date on 5/08 and still waiting Shipping to Bozard Ford, St Augustine, FL, confirmed by dealer yesterday.

I think all us South East “Built” orders, including you, are waiting for the same Train, so you are probably in the middle of the line!

So, my hope is that whoever pops “Shipped” first will signal we are all on that same Train.

Then we can all track per below once we ask Chat or Dealer for our “Rail Car ID”:

CSX is everything east of the Mississippi.
First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer, you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live person, we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CTTX (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 692401 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

NOTE: Rail Yard Steps: 1) Constructively Placed, 2) Load placed at Customer Location, 3) Empty, Released by Customer.

Sponsored

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any of your trackers down this morning?? Remember what happened last Sunday when some of our trackers went down?

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any of your trackers down this morning?? Remember what happened last Sunday when some of our trackers went down?
Sunday is maintenance day for the tracker, so it often goes down.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to log on first thing this morning and it worked for me. However I am still in “built” status. I hoping it will ship this week!
Sponsored

Last edited: