4/24/2023 Build Week

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great to see some action on the tracker!! I'm still on "built"... But to be fair, we're still only around 2 weeks. I see some from earlier build weeks still not shipped at 4 weeks+.
Sponsored

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, Ford still tells me 5/27 ish. It still shows built but not shipped. I'm gonna need it quick, This was my weekend, hopefully yours was better. 24 hrs before vs saturday afternoon. she turned into me while i was travelling down the highway at 50mph. spun and rolled several times i was able to self extract. Hug you people fam... you never know when things might change. I had a guy coming to buy it this weekend!

cherokee 1.jpg

cherokee2.jpg

cherokee3.jpg

cherokee4.jpg

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped by the dealer last Friday and I don't think he is getting me all my Offers in the smart Vincent (Not so smart) system. It's showing 4 different offers but when he clicks on the all of them only one gets processed. I think he needs some computer schooling.
I have a 2020 resveration for a OBX and haven't changed anything. Should I be getting more than one offer?

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think you should. Same here I'm 2020 Reservation, January 2021 original order.
I already got the breakdown from my dealer and I will be paying close to my 2022 Dora, which in total $6,100 less from my windowsticker price. I know I qualify for $2820 from model year transition.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, Ford still tells me 5/27 ish. It still shows built but not shipped. I'm gonna need it quick, This was my weekend, hopefully yours was better. 24 hrs before vs saturday afternoon. she turned into me while i was travelling down the highway at 50mph. spun and rolled several times i was able to self extract. Hug you people fam... you never know when things might change. I had a guy coming to buy it this weekend!

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week cherokee4

glad you got out ok!

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stopped by the dealer last Friday and I don't think he is getting me all my Offers in the smart Vincent (Not so smart) system. It's showing 4 different offers but when he clicks on the all of them only one gets processed. I think he needs some computer schooling.
I have a 2020 resveration for a OBX and haven't changed anything. Should I be getting more than one offer?
No, only one offer will be used in Smart Vincent if you changed nothing. The other offers are for those that chose to drop constrained items, or buy a different vehicle off the lot, etc.

You should have an offer ranging from $1995 to $2925 (model year PP) and that will be deducted from the MSRP on your most recent DORA. If you changed nothing, that DORA will be dated the day your converted from a 22 order to a 23 order. That DORA will show MSRP thousands less than your window sticker.

When combined with your MY PP offer, you should be thousands below sticker... But that also depends on your build.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, only one offer will be used in Smart Vincent if you changed nothing. The other offers are for those that chose to drop constrained items, or buy a different vehicle off the lot, etc.

You should have an offer ranging from $1995 to $2925 (model year PP) and that will be deducted from the MSRP on your most recent DORA. If you changed nothing, that DORA will be dated the day your converted from a 22 order to a 23 order. That DORA will show MSRP thousands less than your window sticker.

When combined with your MY PP offer, you should be thousands below sticker... But that also depends on your build.
It’s Not changing nothing, it is not changing anything that impacts your body code.
  • Change in Trim Level
  • Change number of doors
  • Change 4x4 Transfer case
  • Change equipment package

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s Not changing nothing, it is not changing anything that impacts your body code.
  • Change in Trim Level
  • Change number of doors
  • Change 4x4 Transfer case
  • Change equipment package
This is true... I was commenting on the post made by poconochris where he specifically said he changed nothing.

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Like a lot of you, I am stuck in production (modules populated one day after my blend date)... The one thing that I'm getting tho is consistency from my dealer and the Ford chat - both say they see 5/15-5/21 delivery date - the dealer told me that's for sure inaccurate and that once it does ship, it'll take about a week before they have it in hand.

So in the meantime, I sit and wait in Ford Bronco purgatory to see when something changes... They can't keep my Bronco forever can they? lol

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, so I embarked on the adventure of contacting a few people from previous build threads who ordered a bronco and are in Missouri to try to get an idea of how long shipping would be ... Both people, one all the way from a March build week, do not have their broncos yet. One is stuck just sitting in a rail yard like 5 minutes away from me waiting to go another 2 hours south (been there a month). The other got built over a month ago and is still waiting to be shipped ....
I am in Mid Missouri.

Here is my timeline:
Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date.

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received.

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order.

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023. I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring.

*February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023.
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 23, 2023 status shows produced, pizza tracker shows in production and BCE modules are showing loaded
  • March 24, 2023 PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
  • March 27, 2023 Pizza tracker still shows in production and no ETA, dealership side shows produced 3/22. VinView freight tracking was last updated on 3/24 showing it with modem active sitting out in the yard waiting to go out. Hopping it just hasn't updated yet, it has shipped and updates again in Wentzville waiting to go on a truck here.
  • April 22, 2023: Dealership is showing "delayed pending update" on their end and VinView freight tracking is showing "delayed" and last GPS modem update was 4/10 showing it sitting where they moved up on the top northwest corner of the parking lot.
  • Today: Last update was modem ping on 4/28 when they moved the Bronco out west of town to a gravel lot that appears to be a freight truck transport lot. Hoping maybe they gave up on rail and sent her on a truck. Pizza tracker still shows "in production", dealership is showing "delayed pending update", freight tracker shows "delayed", and Ford chat says its produced, not holding on anything and working on being shipped.
  • Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week InkedScreenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-50-14 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status(1)(1)

After seeing the heart break in my wifes face the past few months watching people who didn't take the Wildtrak modification fearing losing their order and place in line altogether get May production dates. I went ahead and placed a fresh order for her exact spec original Wildtrak order. When the Badlands gets here we will enjoy it till her Wildtrak gets here.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 17-33-06 Your 2023 Bronco Wildtrak™ Order

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in Mid Missouri.

Here is my timeline:
Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date.

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received.

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order.

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023. I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring.

*February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023.
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 23, 2023 status shows produced, pizza tracker shows in production and BCE modules are showing loaded
  • March 24, 2023 PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
  • March 27, 2023 Pizza tracker still shows in production and no ETA, dealership side shows produced 3/22. VinView freight tracking was last updated on 3/24 showing it with modem active sitting out in the yard waiting to go out. Hopping it just hasn't updated yet, it has shipped and updates again in Wentzville waiting to go on a truck here.
  • April 22, 2023: Dealership is showing "delayed pending update" on their end and VinView freight tracking is showing "delayed" and last GPS modem update was 4/10 showing it sitting where they moved up on the top northwest corner of the parking lot.
  • Today: Last update was modem ping on 4/28 when they moved the Bronco out west of town to a gravel lot that appears to be a freight truck transport lot. Hoping maybe they gave up on rail and sent her on a truck. Pizza tracker still shows "in production", dealership is showing "delayed pending update", freight tracker shows "delayed", and Ford chat says its produced, not holding on anything and working on being shipped.
  • Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 17-33-06 Your 2023 Bronco Wildtrak™ Order

After seeing the heart break in my wifes face the past few months watching people who didn't take the Wildtrak modification fearing losing their order and place in line altogether get May production dates. I went ahead and placed a fresh order for her exact spec original Wildtrak order. When the Badlands gets here we will enjoy it till her Wildtrak gets here.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 17-33-06 Your 2023 Bronco Wildtrak™ Order
Just need to take my drone over to Wentzville and scope it out for you ;)

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a HARD YES! There are two forms of price protection.

djnemo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mini Countryman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have had modules and tear tag since April 28th and my tracker still says in production. No post-build options.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for y’all. Has anyone’s PCM Modules populated yet? I’m still only seeing my BCE ones and my tear tag.

flattops

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for y’all. Has anyone’s PCM Modules populated yet? I’m still only seeing my BCE ones and my tear tag.
No. My BCE Modules populated the day after my blend date, but my PCM Modules never populated. I checked the modules site again just now to be sure. And the tracker shows that my Bronco shipped 5/15.
Sponsored