Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any more updates? I just got my released to customer status today
FloridaBronco

Happy for you!

My 2D OBX Rail Car status at Baldwin, FL is now “Placed at Industry” on 5/31 11:30 PM.

So, my PU at Bozard Ford, St Augustin FL is not looking so good anymore.

“Placed at Industry” means Rail Car was Switched off spur track and brought into Facility where it will be unloaded – so hope that means same as “Load Placed at Customer Location”.
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What link did you use to see the "awaiting shipment " Ford tells me that on the phone but , the tracker has shown in production for a month ?
Tracker showed Built and that is what Ford Chat/Ford Marketing was telling me when I inquired. It shipped yesterday although their estimated delivery timeframe has me laughing:

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1685621710374

Alright guys, now that I am finally shipped and have a rail number. Give me the low down on tracking my train. What do I gotta do?

Sanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my Bronco is at the transfer point between Csx and on to a Union Pacific. So do I need to ask for a new rail car number or will it stay the same?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker showed Built and that is what Ford Chat/Ford Marketing was telling me when I inquired. It shipped yesterday although their estimated delivery timeframe has me laughing:

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1685621710374

Alright guys, now that I am finally shipped and have a rail number. Give me the low down on tracking my train. What do I gotta do?
Dial 1 (800) 235-2352, say location, then give the railcar number, wait for response.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dial 1 (800) 235-2352, say location, then give the railcar number, wait for response.
Good Lawd ... Getting them to understand the letters truly is a process of patience and endurance.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good Lawd ... Getting them to understand the letters truly is a process of patience and endurance.
Two things... First, try this number, the system is better: 1-877-744-7279 - then 2/1/3 gets you to the tracker.

Then, use the key pad to input your letters. First the number that has your letter, like #2 for the letter B and then it's in position 2 so another 2... So letter B is 22. My car is BTTX, so I punch 22 81 81 92, then it asks for the car number and it seems to hear numbers just fine, but you can punch those in too if you want.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two things... First, try this number, the system is better: 1-877-744-7279 - then 2/1/3 gets you to the tracker.

Then, use the key pad to input your letters. First the number that has your letter, like #2 for the letter B and then it's in position 2 so another 2... So letter B is 22. My car is BTTX, so I punch 22 81 81 92, then it asks for the car number and it seems to hear numbers just fine, but you can punch those in too if you want.
If you use the other number the Bronc recommended, you don't have to do the 2/1/3, it takes you directly to the same prompt where you just say, "location." BUT using the phone's touch pad was infinitely easier than trying to say it - So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

With all that said, there is currently no shipping or weight information available for that train. Is this normal? How long did it take for you all to get some real info?

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you use the other number the Bronc recommended, you don't have to do the 2/1/3, it takes you directly to the same prompt where you just say, "location." BUT using the phone's touch pad was infinitely easier than trying to say it - So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

With all that said, there is currently no shipping or weight information available for that train. Is this normal? How long did it take for you all to get some real info?
I was getting info the first day I tried, but it was 3-4 days after shipped because that was as soon as I could get the rail car number.

MHRider06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still in “released from a repair track” status in Louisville KY with no ETA. Wonder how long it’s going to sit there now.
I called few minutes ago and the current status is that our car is now in Nashville TN. Wondering why did it went to Southwest instead of going to Southeastern? Does it make sense?
Sponsored