First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else still stuck in production like I am?
it’s weird yesterday i called ford twice, the first time i was told that the vehicle has been shipped on 26th; the second time I was told that the vehicle was produced on 5/1 but is not ready to be shipped awaiting update.

my tracker still says in production.

today i called my dealer and he informed me that it looks the vehicle has already reach Minnesota on rail. But he did not know how to get the rail car number.

super confused…

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it’s weird yesterday i called ford twice, the first time i was told that the vehicle has been shipped on 26th; the second time I was told that the vehicle was produced on 5/1 but is not ready to be shipped awaiting update.

my tracker still says in production.

today i called my dealer and he informed me that it looks the vehicle has already reach Minnesota on rail. But he did not know how to get the rail car number.

super confused…
Try the bot chat. That is how I got my rail number.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Back from dealer, no Bronco.

No ADM and the Smart Vincent cert was a no brainer. They got tripped up on the rest of the price protections (3/11/21 original order).

Gave em the flow charts and asked them to make some calls to Ford in the morn. We’ll see how it goes then.

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try the bot chat
Back from dealer, no Bronco.

No ADM and the Smart Vincent cert was a no brainer. They got tripped up on the rest of the price protections (3/11/21 original order).

Gave em the flow charts and asked them to make some calls to Ford in the morn. We’ll see how it goes then.
Oh man, I hate that for you. That is the last thing you need after the long wait. If you have problems, let us know. I have some good resources that were shared with me in the event I needed to walk my dealership through the process, but thankfully after an initial balking from my salesman, he emailed me within 15 minutes with the correct pricing. It can be confusing if you do not live it like we have.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the link to the bot chat. After clicking support i got to chat but since it has office hours i am assuming that link is for human chat.
You want the human chat bot. I know that is an oxymoron, but I just call it the chat bot.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man, I hate that for you. That is the last thing you need after the long wait. If you have problems, let us know. I have some good resources that were shared with me in the event I needed to walk my dealership through the process, but thankfully after an initial balking from my salesman, he emailed me within 15 minutes with the correct pricing. It can be confusing if you do not live it like we have.
Appreciate that…will know in the morning. I felt like they were on my side, just not savvy on what Ford is offering. Would be better for Ford to educate them than me, but will do what it takes.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate that…will know in the morning. I felt like they were on my side, just not savvy on what Ford is offering. Would be better for Ford to educate them than me, but will do what it takes.
How did the Bronco look? Do you have any pictures? Had it already been cleaned up and ready for delivery?

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_3988

Snapped this before I went it to talk turkey. Got to test drive it about 5 miles. It’s good to go!
Looks great! I love the azure grey. How many miles were on the odometer when you took it out?

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great! I love the azure grey. How many miles were on the odometer when you took it out?
Its an Area 51, overcast days darken this color. Funny I didnt check miles, just the gas tank said 25 left before and ran down to 20 after drive. Will check that tomorrow and fine tooth comb it a bit more.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its an Area 51, overcast days darken this color. Funny I didnt check miles, just the gas tank said 25 left before and ran down to 20 after drive. Will check that tomorrow and fine tooth comb it a bit more.
If you activated your Ford Pass app, you can see the mileage. BTW Area 51 is a fantastic color too!