MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnt. Felt like I should wait on all that till the deal was done.
Best of luck tomorrow and hope to hear some good news.
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Back from dealer, no Bronco.

No ADM and the Smart Vincent cert was a no brainer. They got tripped up on the rest of the price protections (3/11/21 original order).

Gave em the flow charts and asked them to make some calls to Ford in the morn. We’ll see how it goes then.
Technically, it's not real difficult on the pricing, the dealers just don't get it. Your dealership will be billed (invoiced) from Ford based on the last DORA you made (you get a new DORA anytime you make changes to your order). Likely your last DORA is when you converted to a 2023 model. That last DORA will also have an MSRP on it. You take the MSRP from that DORA and subtract your certificate from smart Vincent and also deduct the $250 for no subwoofer and that's your price.

In most cases that will put your price between $5000 and $7000 less than the 2023 sticker price.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Technically, it's not real difficult on the pricing, the dealers just don't get it. Your dealership will be billed (invoiced) from Ford based on the last DORA you made (you get a new DORA anytime you make changes to your order). Likely your last DORA is when you converted to a 2023 model. That last DORA will also have an MSRP on it. You take the MSRP from that DORA and subtract your certificate from smart Vincent and also deduct the $250 for no subwoofer and that's your price.

In most cases that will put your price between $5000 and $7000 less than the 2023 sticker price.
That’s more or less how I broke it down for them to simplify it all. My November DORA minus the cert puts me back to my original 3/11/2021 price. Hopefully Ford gives them what they need in the morning…which is all they want, some assurances vs my word and some forum flow charts.

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s more or less how I broke it down for them to simplify it all. My November DORA minus the cert puts me back to my original 3/11/2021 price. Hopefully Ford gives them what they need in the morning…which is all they want, some assurances vs my word and some forum flow charts.
Mine's a little different and I don't know if this is common. My dealer honored my 2022 DORA which is 2k+ more than my 2023 DORA. Then deducted by my price protection which is about $2800. So overall I am $6200 below my windowsticker price. Seems ok?

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1800-334-4375 , hopefully you get some news
Well holy crap, that was actually a pleasant experience:
- the person I talked to was pleasant and clearly not from an overseas call center
- she confirmed my build was 100% complete and supposed to ship on 5/19 but was delayed
- she confirmed that all the peeps calling about being stuck in production limbo generated a meeting on the issue so they are responding to customer noise at least. No clue what they’re doing but calling makes a difference.
- she confirmed “pending update” means just an update in shipping information, NOT like there is a physical update to the build preventing it from shipping
- she committed to check my VIN daily and provide me an update on status when it changes.
- lastly the whole process was crazy fast, 0 hold time, 8min call in totality
I don't know who she was but she was great and made my day even though i didn't get much more shipping info.

Jabo

Big Bend
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
- the person I talked to was pleasant and clearly not from an overseas call center
- she confirmed my build was 100% complete and supposed to ship on 5/19 but was delayed
- she confirmed that all the peeps calling about being stuck in production limbo generated a meeting on the issue so they are responding to customer noise at least. No clue what they’re doing but calling makes a difference.
- she confirmed “pending update” means just an update in shipping information, NOT like there is a physical update to the build preventing it from shipping
- she committed to check my VIN daily and provide me an update on status when it changes.
I don't know who she was but she was great and made my day even though i didn't get much more shipping info.
Awesome, glad you got some news

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in similar state with a small twist. Ford marketing on Tue told me the vehicle has been shipped. But after that they have been saying it’s produced but “pending update” - not shipped.

yesterday my dealer said that the vehicle seems to be shipped and currently in Minnesota on a train.

messed up system

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to hear the "pending update" is just a logistics thing and not a vehicle problem. Looking forward to seeing any update they may send out; however, it likely won't say anything specific. Just some fluff about delays and to sit tight as it'll be a wait before your car ships.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Time for all of us to start flooding the call center with inbound inquiries?

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine's a little different and I don't know if this is common. My dealer honored my 2022 DORA which is 2k+ more than my 2023 DORA. Then deducted by my price protection which is about $2800. So overall I am $6200 below my windowsticker price. Seems ok?
Seems about on par for full rebate. Not sure how your 22 price was higher than 23 unless you removed some things?

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems about on par for full rebate. Not sure how your 22 price was higher than 23 unless you removed some things?
Exact same thing. The base msrp from 2022 to 2023 jumped $2145 plus I noticed destination and delivery jumped a couple hundred.
Sponsored