4/24/2023 Build Week

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, flipped to Final Preparation!!!

Cool timing as I am flying back to AZ from North Carolina tomorrow. Maybe ready for Monday??
Sponsored

OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 F150 Hybrid (now) & '23 OBX Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So ...who is still waiting on a 4/24 build week? I go through the pain of seeing train numbers and delivery pics lately. Can't be many of us left from our week waiting for shipping?

Mine was built and continues to sit at MAP since May 5. No update, chat useless, blown past 2 ETAs and vehicle is an allocated unit. Destination is Southern Ontario....so literally 3 hours away.

Torture at its finest. Shitty way of doing business if they are delivering later built units before mine.

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So ...who is still waiting on a 4/24 build week? I go through the pain of seeing train numbers and delivery pics lately. Can't be many of us left from our week waiting for shipping?

Mine was built and continues to sit at MAP since May 5. No update, chat useless, blown past 2 ETAs and vehicle is an allocated unit. Destination is Southern Ontario....so literally 3 hours away.

Torture at its finest. Shitty way of doing business if they are delivering later built units before mine.
Unfortunately, I'm still in the in production camp as well... 😒

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked it up last Saturday and have 525 miles on it today! The miles add up fast!

I have a slight whistle at 45mph and above from what appears to be around the driver’s side windshield. My adult son was in the passenger seat and says it sounded like it was only coming from the driver’s side. I have the lux package, so I do not have the louvered side mirror caps. I guess It could be coming from the mirror. I am wondering if it is the window seal or simply “normal”. It is not awful, but definitely noticeable. Anyone else notice the same? My build is in my signature.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked it up last Saturday and have 525 miles on it today! The miles add up fast!

I have a slight whistle at 45mph and above from what appears to be around the driver’s side windshield. My adult son was in the passenger seat and says it sounded like it was only coming from the driver’s side. I have the lux package, so I do not have the louvered side mirror caps. I guess It could be coming from the mirror. I am wondering if it is the window seal or simply “normal”. It is not awful, but definitely noticeable. Anyone else notice the same? My build is in my signature.
i will let you know when i get mine, will make it a point to test drive it first 😆 i have the exact same build in red

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Same. Stuck in production since 4/25. I’m in interior BC 😫

The neighbour down the street got a bronco 4 months ago. I pout so hard anytime is see him drive by. Instead of getting excited any time I see a bronco around town. I get depressed, I feel ridiculous for having that reaction.

nelsongeorge1

Big Bend
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I'm still waiting, it’s coming to Tampa Florida.

Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Stuck in production since 4/25. I’m in interior BC 😫

The neighbour down the street got a bronco 4 months ago. I pout so hard anytime is see him drive by. Instead of getting excited any time I see a bronco around town. I get depressed, I feel ridiculous for having that reaction.
neighbor two streets over got one as well but it's fine because he caved and got the soft top to get it sooner.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i will let you know when i get mine, will make it a point to test drive it first 😆 i have the exact same build in red
Please do!!

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haven’t noticed any whistle. I have the rack tho and can tell its up there…but not a whistle. Was it there before you pulled the top? Maybe need to reset it.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t noticed any whistle. I have the rack tho and can tell its up there…but not a whistle. Was it there before you pulled the top? Maybe need to reset it.
No it was there before I pulled the top on the way home from the dealership. I may place some painters tape around the window and see if it goes away as an investigative measure.
Sponsored