First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pick my OBX up tomorrow... One of the things I'm most interested in, plastic or steel??

My sticker says steel.

bash.jpg
I would be interested to know if you get steel.
Sponsored

CaptFett

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I was one of the first in our build week to get hands on. Really sorry for those of you that are built and still waiting. I would think at this point Ford would consider a set up like some of the European manufacturers (BMW, Porsche, others) have done where you come to the factory and pick up the vehicle and then stay in the area for a bit as a tourist. Add some dollars to the economy and enjoy your new purchase. Maybe they figure they don't have much to offer in Detroit to draw tourist revenue?

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe I was one of the first in our build week to get hands on. Really sorry for those of you that are built and still waiting. I would think at this point Ford would consider a set up like some of the European manufacturers (BMW, Porsche, others) have done where you come to the factory and pick up the vehicle and then stay in the area for a bit as a tourist. Add some dollars to the economy and enjoy your new purchase. Maybe they figure they don't have much to offer in Detroit to draw tourist revenue?
They figure correctly...

BenWaiting41

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So ...who is still waiting on a 4/24 build week? I go through the pain of seeing train numbers and delivery pics lately. Can't be many of us left from our week waiting for shipping?

Mine was built and continues to sit at MAP since May 5. No update, chat useless, blown past 2 ETAs and vehicle is an allocated unit. Destination is Southern Ontario....so literally 3 hours away.

Torture at its finest. Shitty way of doing business if they are delivering later built units before mine.
Still waiting too

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, good to know. Did you find any other issues?
Nah. Bruce (that’s our family name for the Bronco) has been perfect. Passed the check list at arrival and is driving great.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So sad to see many that aren't shipped yet, or stuck in production.

For me, today is the day... 4pm and we should be driving home the new ride.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm wondering if the No scheduling last week and No Scheduling this week is Ford allowing themselves time to work through the backlog of In Production purgatory vehicles.

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if the No scheduling last week and No Scheduling this week is Ford allowing themselves time to work through the backlog of In Production purgatory vehicles.
I hope so! I believe they also have an annual shutdown as well. Hopefully they all of those waiting (including myself) get cleared before then.

Sponsored

BigP'sGreenMachine

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the Ford 800 number. Still, no updates on ETA, and been in production since 4/26, but the young lady told me that there was activity on my account on June 3rd. She didn't have a ton of detail but did say there was a note saying, "Dana rear axle amendment." Anyone else heard anything like that?

Kyle D

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with the Ford 800 number. Still, no updates on ETA, and been in production since 4/26, but the young lady told me that there was activity on my account on June 3rd. She didn't have a ton of detail but did say there was a note saying, "Dana rear axle amendment." Anyone else heard anything like that?
I wonder if this has anything to do with the trail turn assist feature that blew up a month ago. Something about the rear axle welds were failing on modified Broncos. I also have an in production truck with that feature.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if this has anything to do with the trail turn assist feature that blew up a month ago. Something about the rear axle welds were failing on modified Broncos. I also have an in production truck with that feature.
that was my first thought when reading his post as well.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No word from your dealer yet @Scoops McGooch ? Mine gave me the very non-definitive answer of “sometime next week, probably” when I inquired Friday afternoon

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this is any indication, but my ford pass activation was just denied. Since I am stuck in production, I'm hoping that this means it'll move to built and hopefully shipped soon!
Sponsored