First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh crud…. Do you know for sure that you weren’t on the train that crashed???
I am pretty sure... I was in Lucy, New Mexico when it happened. Several days later moved onto Coronado Junction, I checked again just now and Winslow. Took forever to get to Winslow from Coronado, was thinking track was still out of commission? Maybe I will call rhe dealer tho just to double check! They were putting me with a guy nicknamed Trex, but I may just ask for John. Thank you!! My eta still says June 27th thru July 10th.
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am pretty sure... I was in Lucy, New Mexico when it happened. Several days later moved onto Coronado Junction, I checked again just now and Winslow. Took forever to get to Winslow from Coronado, was thinking track was still out of commission? Maybe I will call rhe dealer tho just to double check! They were putting me with a guy nicknamed Trex, but I may just ask for John. Thank you!! My eta still says June 27th thru July 10th.
Yeah, if you’re progressing now, you should be good. From Winslow, it should hit El Mirage tomorrow. Then you have a few days to get to the dealer by truck.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The delay from Coronado was probably cleaning up the crash…

AZOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, if you’re progressing now, you should be good. From Winslow, it should hit El Mirage tomorrow. Then you have a few days to get to the dealer by truck.
Thank you!

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m thinking we’re on the same railcar. We have the same delivery dates. Where’s your dealer? Mines in Yuma.

Sponsored

AZOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m thinking we’re on the same railcar. We have the same delivery dates. Where’s your dealer? Mines in Yuma.
Car #942534? My dealer is in Gilbert.

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Car #942534? My dealer is in Gilbert.
Nope mine is 979919. Although mine just left Winslow tonight and I was stuck at Coronado JCT for a few days. Must be the same train.

AZOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope mine is 979919. Although mine just left Winslow tonight and I was stuck at Coronado JCT for a few days. Must be the same train.
TTGX? Here is hoping for smooth sailing now!

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I too am stuck in purgatory (details in signature)... I don't know that there's any pattern or commonalities that explains the delay. I had a buddy who had waited 4 months from his blend date to delivery in the second half of last year... No way it takes 4 months to get our Broncos right? Right? We're almost 2 months in! Oh nooooooo!!!! lol

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The used market is starting to tick up again. Carmax has my exact same trim and options as me and it's selling for $6000 more than my out the door price with all the fees and taxes. I guess all the factory delays and the factory not scheduling orders has tightened supply more.

Sponsored

OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 F150 Hybrid (now) & '23 OBX Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's a BIG question....

How many times have you clicked the Tracker. Real numbers? That shit is clickbait advertising central....lol.

I must be a thousand by now. It's bad.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Count me in too :) Of the six people who responded to your message.

3 x Wildtrack
2 x Badland
1 x Big Bend

I am wondering if there is any pattern here.. I have 2.7 / Lux / MIC / SAS / ModBumper / Tow.
Just Speculation....Dana rear axle poor quality welds. Replacing the rear axle assembly??

OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 F150 Hybrid (now) & '23 OBX Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just Speculation....Dana rear axle poor quality welds. Replacing the rear axle assembly??
There could also be that Seat Belt crap going on? If they presented a reason for delays, the owners would be slightly more understanding. ...or at least I would be.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There could also be that Seat Belt crap going on? If they presented a reason for delays, the owners would be slightly more understanding. ...or at least I would be.
Mine is a two door, so no seat belt recall