First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was a 4/26 In production date that flipped to Built last night 6/22. I'm seeing a bunch of people who were stuck In Production getting flipped to Built today across all recent build weeks so part of me is being cynical that this is just Ford working through tracker to demonstrate "progress" while we sit all on the new Dirt Mountain with no functional update
That is bad.
Sponsored

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got my Badlands takeoffs mounted this morning. Also had the front windows tinted a bit to match the factory privacy glass on the back.
IMG_0951.jpeg
Since you are a 4dr, do you notice any re-engineering on your safety belt?

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer finally confirmed my order is on hold due to seat belt recall. If you are a 4dr, you probably in the same situation.
I am a 4Dr badlands with lux, tow, dual tops... So the seat belt is a likely cause of the delay.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally got my Badlands takeoffs mounted this morning. Also had the front windows tinted a bit to match the factory privacy glass on the back.
IMG_0951.jpeg
Congrats! It looks great, we hope you love it🔥

Sponsored

Deleted member 52761

I was a 4/26 In production date that flipped to Built last night 6/22. I'm seeing a bunch of people who were stuck In Production getting flipped to Built today across all recent build weeks so part of me is being cynical that this is just Ford working through tracker to demonstrate "progress" while we sit all on the new Dirt Mountain with no functional update
Well perhaps I was a bit too cynical as my status reverted to Order Confirmed, which typically means it'll flip to Shipped tomorrow. 4dr, all the sins imaginable fyi

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since you are a 4dr, do you notice any re-engineering on your safety belt?
Nothing. I looked when I first picked it up but couldnt find a clip or anything that looks like it might have been the fix.

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing. I looked when I first picked it up but couldnt find a clip or anything that looks like it might have been the fix.
Maybe yours shipped before they put a hold for the seat belt recall.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally I see that the tracker was updated yesterday. It's built and now the wait for next milestone (shipping).

2023-06-23_23-39-43.png

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same. Just looks like a normal seatbelt to me. Maybe the fix was applied on ours, not the dealership one but the factory one …

Sponsored

Kyle D

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if I am the only one in 04/24 production week who is still stuck in production. I ordered an outer bank, 2.7L, 4dr, hard top, lux pack, non-sas, no tow pack. I am in Canada so the tracking tool here is even more useless than the one in US. The customer service in Canada knows even less than FORD US. I am now very frustrated. I am waiting for my BRONCO for my wedding photographing. But it seems to be impossible.
2dr here. You can read the rest of the options in the sig. still waiting in production. It’s only been 932 days, so what’s a few more.
In all seriousness if I was as incompetent at my job as ford has been at building vehicles people would literally die.

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2dr here. You can read the rest of the options in the sig. still waiting in production. It’s only been 932 days, so what’s a few more.
In all seriousness if I was as incompetent at my job as ford has been at building vehicles people would literally die.
I guess its good they just make vehicles and you do what you do then. It is just a vehicle - and there really are kids dying of cancer today...

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1687643653193

Looks like I am getting the same progress that a lot of people are... So now I'm a lot skeptical than I was before coming here to post! lol

For those of you that moved to Shipped, how long was it from getting Built to Shipped? I'm about to dig through some posts to see if I can figure it out!

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1687643653193

Looks like I am getting the same progress that a lot of people are... So now I'm a lot skeptical than I was before coming here to post! lol

For those of you that moved to Shipped, how long was it from getting Built to Shipped? I'm about to dig through some posts to see if I can figure it out!
For me, it took a little over a month from build date before it was put on a train from MAP. I think the time frames can be influenced by destination region though. I’m in the PNW.
Sponsored