First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if your order tracker shows ā€œproductionā€. where did you go to see that Ford states itā€™s built with a delivery date?
I called the ford tracker number , each has person has told me it was built, with the original delivery date of 5/17 , then changed to 5/21 , now it's delayed with pending update

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Exp ST, ā€˜22 Base 2dr & ā€˜23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the ford tracker number , each has person has told me it was built, with the original delivery date of 5/17 , then changed to 5/21 , now it's delayed with pending update
Didnā€™t know that was a thing - thank you!

George De

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FloridaBronco

Happy for you!

My 2D OBX Rail Car status at Baldwin, FL is now ā€œPlaced at Industryā€ on 5/31 11:30 PM.

So, my PU at Bozard Ford, St Augustin FL is not looking so good anymore.

ā€œPlaced at Industryā€ means Rail Car was Switched off spur track and brought into Facility where it will be unloaded ā€“ so hope that means same as ā€œLoad Placed at Customer Locationā€.
FloridaBronco

My 2D OBX Rail Car status at Baldwin, FL is now ā€œEmpty, Released to Customerā€ on 5/01 11:47 AM.

Now waiting for Truck delivery to Bozard Ford, St Augustin FL.

Looks like will have to wait until next week it drive it home, unless some magic happens.

Sponsored

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FloridaBronco

My 2D OBX Rail Car status at Baldwin, FL is now ā€œEmpty, Released to Customerā€ on 5/01 11:47 AM.

Now waiting for Truck delivery to Bozard Ford, St Augustin FL.

Looks like will have to wait until next week it drive it home, unless some magic happens.
I got that status yesterday. still havent heard from dealer or tracker update despite the rail yard being a couple miles from the dealer.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pick it up Monday!
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week D59D92E7-66AB-43D4-98F5-4A932F24CED2

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 5EF653BD-0559-4FA1-A0D0-F0846806B75D

Last edited:

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Anyone surprised at how dirty it is? I am so glad the first thing that goes on are a set of Rokblokz!

I was planning on washing it myself, but it may be hard to inspect the paint with all that spray. What would you all do? I figure the lowest paid person at the dealership are the college kids washing the cars.

Last edited:

Sponsored

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Anyone surprised at how dirty it is? I am so glad the first thing that goes on are a set of Rokblokz!

I was planning on washing it myself, but it may be hard to inspect the paint with all that spray. What would you all do? I figure the lowest paid person at the dealership is the college kids washing the cars.
Usually the dealership will remove the plastic, wash it, and fill it up with gas before you pick it up

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was planning on washing it myself, but it may be hard to inspect the paint with all that spray. What would you all do? I figure the lowest paid person at the dealership is the college kids washing the cars.
Very cool! Someone already had some fun in that one!

I'd let them wash it. Lowest paid doesn't always equate to someone who won't care about your car or know what they are doing. Mostly, its a Bronco. Paint is the least critical component on the rig šŸ˜

Mine is ready and waiting at the dealer too...if all goes well will have it later on today.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Afternoon update... It just left Shattuck, OK.

So cool to see them start showing up at dealers. But also bummed about how many are not moving at all...

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Afternoon update... It just left Shattuck, OK.

So cool to see them start showing up at dealers. But also bummed about how many are not moving at all...
I agreeā€¦it seems surreal. I was stuck at ā€œin productionā€ and then ā€œbuiltā€ for what seemed like a while compared to what others were posting, but this thread has read more like the game board LIFE or Candy Land. When someone seems ahead and you are envious of their progress, they fall behind in another stage of the process.

It has been an unbelievable journey. It has consumed a lot of my time since 11/21 when I began playing on the B&P website. I placed my order 2/1/22. Now I am a bit fearful of it not living up to my expectations. I am encouraged by the rave reviews and testimonials that it is well worth the wait. I need to keep it all in the proper context of life, my faith, and keep a healthy balance so that it does not end up being an idol that sometimes I fear it has already become. This will be the first new car we have purchased since 2006.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agreeā€¦it seems surreal. I was stuck at ā€œin productionā€ and then ā€œbuiltā€ for what seemed like a while compared to what others were posting, but this thread has read more like the game board LIFE or Candy Land. When someone seems ahead and you are envious of their progress, they fall behind in another stage of the process.

It has been an unbelievable journey. It has consumed a lot of my time since 11/21 when I began playing on the B&P website. I placed my order 2/1/22. Now I am a bit fearful of it not living up to my expectations. I am encouraged by the rave reviews and testimonials that it is well worth the wait. I need to keep it all in the proper context of life, my faith, and keep a healthy balance so that it does not end up being an idol that sometimes I fear it has already become. This will be the first new car we have purchased since 2006.
For personal use, we haven't bought new since our 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. But I do have a work vehicle that I replace every 5 years or so. Currently it's a 2016 Equinox and past time to replace it... But it's got 115k and still running well, so I'm in no rush.

We've had a garage full of Jeeps for about 10 years too... And my 2012 Frontier that just went over 30k this year.

I hope the hype plays out too... I can't imagine it won't.
Sponsored