Sponsored

4/24/2023 Build Week

OBX23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 F150 Hybrid (now) & '23 OBX Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure a lot of us feel the same and wish you could provide some info on the status of our vehicles that have been in production since 4/26. One would think if you are in the business of producing vehicles, you would know where they are in production/shipment/purgatory.
Purgatory Sucks! Been there, Still there ☹👎

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine appears to be at the final rail stop, "has been placed at industry, Dixiana SC" as of this morning. Here's to hoping it gets to the dealership in the next few days.
Mine was 3 days from placed to the dealer at Dixiana/Cayce railyard and never showed final prep it arrived last friday at the dealer. they said the tracking from railyard forward in the process is absolute garbage.

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Crazy day today but picked mine up and drove the 150 miles home. Got home late after showing it off a bit. It's great! Now I have a heavy work schedule and won't get to off road till Sunday. I'll put some pictures up when I get some time tomorrow. I was a 5/25 blend.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took Uncle Buck out for its inaugural roof panels off and ice cream run with the family. The panels removed and reinstalled easily. The middle panel needs a minimum of two people, but we used three with a person in the vehicle.

BFA9879D-BB50-4721-893A-808C0B1B3361.jpeg

3CF21B32-541E-4BEE-8DE9-1D4048D9D6F0.jpeg

86A5C09B-1304-46F7-94DC-95DD8EBE95BB.jpeg

CAAB2FC3-9636-4E20-9ADB-519ADDCD7BD3.jpeg

George De

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have not. Really strange that'll take a truck 3 days to go a very short distance between baldwin FL and St. aug
FloridaBronco

2D OBX finally arrived – Same day Convoy delivery from Baldwin FL Rail Yard to Bozard Ford St Augustine FL.

Hope we see a Photo soon!

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1686049153981

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FloridaBronco

2D OBX finally arrived – Same day Convoy delivery from Baldwin FL Rail Yard to Bozard Ford St Augustine FL.

Hope we see a Photo soon!

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1686049153981
Nice! Mine's still stuck at a rail yard 5 miles from my dealer since Wednesday. Not sure what the holdup is. But I kinda hope delivery isn't until tomorrow or Thursday since my dealer has a 72 hour sale clause and I can't take off work this week.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called Norfolk Southern this morning and as of 6:30 AM this morning, my Bronco is "RMTY" (I think is what it said ... speaks so durn fast). Anyone know what RMTY means?

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1686053708638

Mine's been like this since Friday and no contact from dealer. Wondering how much time dealer needs before delivery? Today is Tuesday the 6th.

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1686053708638

Mine's been like this since Friday and no contact from dealer. Wondering how much time dealer needs before delivery? Today is Tuesday the 6th.
You have far greater restraint than I ... I would of called the dealer the second I saw "Final Prep" on the tracker asking them for a timeframe lol. I don't think I have ever gotten a call from my dealer.

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1686064157101

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too i will unplug stop tracking and just wait till i receive some communication from dealer..
Same, getting real frustrated and depressed seeing so much movement on other orders. Mines just stuck in IP. And ford marketing not the dealer can give me a reason why.

looking back at a Feb and March build weeks and some only just received their broncos last week. Which does not bode well for me. I really need my bronco by September to drive/travel to a wedding. My truck is on its last leg. So unbelievably frustrating and disheartening.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same, getting real frustrated and depressed seeing so much movement on other orders. Mines just stuck in IP. And ford marketing not the dealer can give me a reason why.

looking back at a Feb and March build weeks and some only just received their broncos last week. Which does not bode well for me. I really need my bronco by September to drive/travel to a wedding. My truck is on its last leg. So unbelievably frustrating and disheartening.
I hear you, what is more irritating than the delay is the lack of insight and a proper ETA. I'd feel slightly better if they say something like "We are waiting for this part XYZ and so your delivery is delayed by at least 2 week....." And Ford Marketing I think is seeing the same tracker which has not been updated for last 5 weeks in my case.
Sponsored