Sponsored

$4,838 ADM unreasonable on a Wildtrack Hardtop?

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it's what you want, makes you happy, and you have the $$ then do it. Only you can answer those questions. You could get hit by a bus before you order ever comes in.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate paying over sticker. Heck, I hate even paying sticker. My dealer has a Wold track 4 door hardtop coming in I can get fro $4,838 over sticker. I am really mixed on it. Heck, the way inflation is going I should buy it and finance the whole amount…

Comments?

D.
I would never pay ADM on principle. But plenty of people are (even if some who won't admit it).

Bottom line - big spenders and the connected were always going to rule the roost in terms of advantage in getting early Broncos. It's the way of our society.

In my view, the sooner all the big spenders pay ADMs, the sooner we burn through those folks, and things settle down to reasonable prices.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
to the OP. NOTHING anyone writes on this forum regarding how much YOU pay for a vehicle you want matters. Including what I am about to write.

If you want a Bronco you have several options.

1. order one and pray it gets built then shipped and you can buy it. Time frame unknown.

2. find one you like and negotiate your best deal and then either buy it or not.

I waited 18 months before I got my 2 dr. I paid MSRP. I'm happy as can be.

I waited for a 4 dr. mannequin to become available at my dealership, negotiated and bought it. I paid a small ADM and Now my wife is happy as can be.

I ordered another Base Squatch/manual for the daughter. Arrival time frame unknown. She realizes it's a crap shoot.

At the end of the day it is your money. Life is short, Broncos are hard to find and buy reasonably. a 5K ADM on a wild track is a smoking deal ......in America.......today. But only you can decide which is the most important. Finally owning one, or looking at your bank account and feeling good about saving some money. If you don't buy it......it will be gone very soon. Good luck.
I'd recommend the OP make a decision grounded in real usage.

If the Bronco capability will aid in travelling to places the OP's current vehicle won't, then the OP should consider spending more, including possibly some ADM. Because the OP will get real use from the functionally the Bronco offers over their current (or alternate) vehicle. Rather than imaginary use of the functionalities.

If the Bronco is for the grocery store, and the OP already has a vehicle for the grocery store, then the Bronco has less real value, hence don't over-spend.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I look at it this way. If you want, and no one will go hungry, get it. Life is short brother.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't like ADM but with the interest rate hikes loaded in the chamber coupled with the way this rollouts gone I'd consider it if I didn't have build date that was coming soon. It's not an unreasonable amount either so that's a consideration

Sponsored

Bender

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMHO $4800+ is an unreasonable amount of ADM and every ADM slapped on a hot vehicle from any manufacturer will just hasten the shift to manufacturers wanting to cut dealers out of the sales model.

On the flip side, you're the one who ultimately decides the value of a vehicle at various price points. If you can get a great Bronco now versus waiting a year, that might be worth $5K.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like they are low balling me on my Jeep trade. I may just keep it. 2017 JKU with 6 speed manual. 6 speed may be hurting the value on it but we love it.

D.
What did they offer for it?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hate paying over sticker. Heck, I hate even paying sticker. My dealer has a Wold track 4 door hardtop coming in I can get fro $4,838 over sticker. I am really mixed on it. Heck, the way inflation is going I should buy it and finance the whole amount…

Comments?

D.
If you don't have one on order already and can swing it, I would take that deal any day. Great Trim and the chip issues in making it very hard to get a Bronco before summer.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found 2 Wildtraks in my area. Both were going for nearly $25k ADM.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Comments?

D.
If you want a hardtop, and your bronco is a soft top, $4838 is cheaper than an aftermarket top. GO for it.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I can tell you not all dealerships are being over the top with greed. I just got my wildtrak 4 door from Stephens Auto Center out of Danville and paid 1250 below invoice. Now I was a day one reservation holder like many other folks, but they do what they say they’re going to do and stick too it. I will say it that 5k over msrp isn’t horrible compared to a lot of the dealers but if you look around take a minute to research through the forums and do some leg work, I believe you can still get a better deal. It’s all about how much time and effort you want to put into that search. I’ll even save you some time, don’t look at any dealer in Florida lol. Jk Mullinax isn’t bad but I have seen some crazy admin adjustments at other upwards of 40k. Don’t believe me check out Labelle Ford, greedmongers is all I can say. Happy hunting…
OP this was just on the Stephens Auto Center thread. Wouldn’t hurt to call them.

9B682462-A9C8-4C61-AF38-FAFB6EEF68F3.png

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as the OP and ended up paying about $5k over MSRP on a Wildtrak this weekend. And I got a great trade-in value on my Lexus RC 350 (the same amount I paid for it 4 years ago). I've had a reservation since Sept 2020, am unscheduled, and made the decision to bite the bullet and go ahead and enjoy the Bronco this summer. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the trim/color combo I got. If you can afford it, I would NOT let prior aversions to a small ADM stop you from getting a Bronco now. After all, it's technically "worth" more than MSRP and I know I could get my money back tomorrow if I needed to.

20220213_145436.jpg

20220213_145426.jpg

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Comments?

D.
buy it
Sponsored