Sponsored

$4,838 ADM unreasonable on a Wildtrack Hardtop?

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like they are low balling me on my Jeep trade. I may just keep it. 2017 JKU with 6 speed manual. 6 speed may be hurting the value on it but we love it.

D.
id check instant cash offer on KBB I did it this weekend and it was 1800 over what the dealer was giving me. changes daily though. and heck no I wouldn't pay that much over MSRP for the bronco this hype will die down I just bought a new grand Cherokee with rebate below MSRP. ill wait for my order already waited long enough to go and give the dealer more money.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ddivinia

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered a 2022 Hellcat Super Stock with employee pricing....going to be a cool ride.

D.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
to the OP. NOTHING anyone writes on this forum regarding how much YOU pay for a vehicle you want matters. Including what I am about to write.

If you want a Bronco you have several options.

1. order one and pray it gets built then shipped and you can buy it. Time frame unknown.

2. find one you like and negotiate your best deal and then either buy it or not.

I waited 18 months before I got my 2 dr. I paid MSRP. I'm happy as can be.

I waited for a 4 dr. mannequin to become available at my dealership, negotiated and bought it. I paid a small ADM and Now my wife is happy as can be.

I ordered another Base Squatch/manual for the daughter. Arrival time frame unknown. She realizes it's a crap shoot.

At the end of the day it is your money. Life is short, Broncos are hard to find and buy reasonably. a 5K ADM on a wild track is a smoking deal ......in America.......today. But only you can decide which is the most important. Finally owning one, or looking at your bank account and feeling good about saving some money. If you don't buy it......it will be gone very soon. Good luck.
Well said. And a bronco family. What colours did everyone choose

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in the same boat as the OP and ended up paying about $5k over MSRP on a Wildtrak this weekend. And I got a great trade-in value on my Lexus RC 350 (the same amount I paid for it 4 years ago). I've had a reservation since Sept 2020, am unscheduled, and made the decision to bite the bullet and go ahead and enjoy the Bronco this summer. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the trim/color combo I got. If you can afford it, I would NOT let prior aversions to a small ADM stop you from getting a Bronco now. After all, it's technically "worth" more than MSRP and I know I could get my money back tomorrow if I needed to.

20220213_145436.jpg

20220213_145426.jpg
That green is growing on me for the 4 door.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have to admit, I am really liking my 2017 Jeep with a 6 speed in it. New Car Play stereo in it and it is paid for with a lifetime warranty thru MOPAR.

Heck, when the market adjusts I'll get a Bronco R or something.

Flat crazy times in the car business.

D.
If it costs you nothing and you like it might as well keep the jeep. Besides with all the crap that is happening might be worth to wait a couple years and see how they fix the problems and improve the bronco. The roof will definitely be upgraded in the future IMO.

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well said. And a bronco family. What colours did everyone choose
two door badlands in area 51 for me, cactus gray four door for the wife, and white for the daughter.

796C5AB0-9A9E-4CBB-A43C-0F2D39D2FBAB.jpeg

4CE205A4-049C-4BEE-9D98-68357FA64BD0.jpeg

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
My take is that by feeding dealers charging any ADM, you are giving other dealers the ammo necessary to stick it to people that are receiving their orders and receiving a nice ADM surprise when walking into their dealership pumped up ready to grab their truck.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My take is that by feeding dealers charging any ADM, you are giving other dealers the ammo necessary to stick it to people that are receiving their orders and receiving a nice ADM surprise when walking into their dealership pumped up ready to grab their truck.
And your take would be correct.
Sponsored