Sponsored

$4,838 ADM unreasonable on a Wildtrack Hardtop?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update from the OP @ddivinia ?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ddivinia

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco has not arrived.

The longer I wait, the less likely I am to pay over sticker.

They are low balling me on the Jeep we like just fine.

I am prepared to walk.

Have a nice day,
D.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco has not arrived.

I am prepared to walk.

Have a nice day,
D.
Take your Jeep to Carmax and see what they will give you. You can always use it as a bargaining tool or just sell it to Carmax if they give you a better offer which is exactly what I did.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco has not arrived.

I am prepared to walk.

Have a nice day,
D.
Ford offered me 14k lower than what I got from givemethevin.com for my JL Rubicon.

Just punch in your Vin and enter a few details with photos and they send you an offer in a few hours. Deny the first offer saying you were hoping for more and they will up thier price.

Jeep was gone in ~7 days total.

Good luck. Bronco is night and day of a difference for me in all positive ways. Can't imagine how much of a difference it would be from a JK.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A co-worker just got a smokin' deal selling his car to Carvana. Almost entirely online. When they came to pick it up, they checked the mileage, drove it onto a flatbed, and gave him a check for what they'd offered him online.

Sponsored

Quiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel like they are low balling me on my Jeep trade. I may just keep it. 2017 JKU with 6 speed manual. 6 speed may be hurting the value on it but we love it.

D.
Get a vroom quote on your cell phone , they are usually pretty high then show your dealer. Ford low balled us on our trade but they matched the vroom price when I showed it to them.

OP
OP

ddivinia

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is the scoop.

Carmax offered me $40k. Another dealer offered me $40k. The one with the bronco offered me $38k. With the trade delta (6.25% savings) they know they can lowball me because I I am getting equivalent of $40,375. If they matched the other other offers it would be $42,500 If the other folks can offer me $40k, I think they should also, Dollars and sense - just take their offer. Our of principal, not sure I will do it. Of course once I drive the new Bronco all reason my go out the window.…

D.

OP
OP

ddivinia

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$2125 lower on trade equivalent and ADM $4838 -> $6,963.

D.

Sponsored

Noco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Trail Teams edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go for it,…that’s a no-brainer. My admin fee was $150, but it was my special order. You’re lucky to find one that’s not jacked up $20k.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
if you really want it. then it's up to your financial risk/status on if you can afford it. i wouldn't pay over msrp. i'd rather wait until things are more readily available and i can get what i want for the price i want.
Likely be several years before the chip and commodity issue completely resolves and inventories improve. Don't see things getting much better overall in the short term at all.

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I drove myself crazy looking for a 2 door with no ADM and/or below a certain amount I had set in my head last year and at the end of the day I spent over the amount I set for myself and some ADM (and I couldn't be happier with my decision). $4800 seems like a small amount compared to all the ~$40k msrp broncos I saw in Dec that were listed for $50, $55, $60k+.

Everything is inflated right now, including the trade in amount you are getting for your Jeep. My son took over our 4 door Wrangler. Just for the heck of it I checked what we'd get for it on ALgo.com and they quoted ~$30k for a 2014 Wrangler - not much less than we paid for it (used) in 2017. We took my wife's Audi Q5 in for service last month and they called me to offer $1k over the payoff amount with 9 months left on her lease. It seems like you are getting much more for your trade than it's worth (in a normal market) so go ahead and spend that extra on a Bronco.

I learned about ALgo.com on here in another thread. I would check with them on your Jeep. They gave me an immediate offer that was much higher than I expected and matched what others had said in the other threads.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like they are low balling me on my Jeep trade. I may just keep it. 2017 JKU with 6 speed manual. 6 speed may be hurting the value on it but we love it.

D.
Take your jeep to Carvana or Carmax. You'll get waaaaay more than the dealer.