Sponsored

4 door 2/3 Soft top 1/3 Clam Shell......

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with a way to keep the rear 3rd of the MIC top, I have heard called the clam shell, on the bronco and have a soft top option that replaces the other 2/3 of the roof. Kind of like the sun rider top but covers both the front and middle panels.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am wondering if anyone is familiar with a way to keep the rear 3rd of the MIC top, I have heard called the clam shell, on the bronco and have a soft top option that replaces the other 2/3 of the roof. Kind of like the sun rider top but covers both the front and middle panels.
I don't think that exists yet. I ordered the Sunrider front row top.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be interested in the opposite. Potentially fastback style. Hard removable panels above head and a easy fold soft top on the rear.

OP
OP
11Bronco1776

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be interested in the opposite. Potentially fastback style. Hard removable panels above head and a easy fold soft top on the rear.
That's interesting. Haha.

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I remember reading somewhere on here that someone contacted Bestop and there were no plans currently to do both the front and middle sections with a sunrider. Just the front for now. That’s exactly what I’m after too.
Sponsored