First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am confused on picking the color. I like both Area51 and Cyber Orange.

Cyber Orange looks cool on 2-door, I am wondering how it would look on 4 door, would it be too much yellow and kind of look bad on 4 door? Not sure about the 4 door cyber orange.

If i go with Area51, the color is good but not enough pop :) like the cyber orange. My son will drive it after few years, may be during his high school.
Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Cyber Orange looks cool on 2-door, I am wondering how it would look on 4 door, would it be too much yellow and kind of look bad on 4 door? Not sure about the 4 door cyber orange.

If i go with Area51, the color is good but not enough pop :) like the cyber orange. My son will drive it after few years, may be during his high school.
Both colors look great. Area 51 will save you $500 upcharge of cyber orange (and the overland concept shows you exactly how it will look in different lighting conditions), but cyber orange with the yellow/orange interior accents will look great and not be overwhelming at all.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm leaning cyber orange Badlands 4 door. I don't think it's going to be too much orange/yellow because the whole top, fenders, door handles, grille and bumpers are not cyber orange. It's going to look sweet with the black wheels.

I also really like Area 51, but I share your concerns about it being too bland. I want this Bronco to pop. Another major concern with Area 51 is that half of this forum is ordering it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both colors look great. Area 51 will save you $500 upcharge of cyber orange (and the overland concept shows you exactly how it will look in different lighting conditions), but cyber orange with the yellow/orange interior accents will look great and not be overwhelming at all.
Like the over land concept of Area51. Not any 4 door Cyber orange displayed other than Bronco Sport. With sport being a small vehicle, i am not able to to picturize the Cyber Orange 4 door bad lands......anyways, i think they will be out before i get one of my own. Plently of time to make final decision, worst case, lose $500 and walk away or reserve one now for MY2022

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was all over Cyber ? originally but the more pre-production models that came out the more it disappointed me. I was really hoping for more of an orange tint but instead I think it’s more of just yellow.. I am most likely going down the road
Of A51. The overland concept sold me and I think with the only option of the grey MIC it goes well with A51. Now if we had the painted black HT that’s a different story. But I don’t wanna wait for late availability or whatever that means for us..

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm leaning cyber orange Badlands 4 door. I don't think it's going to be too much orange/yellow because the whole top, fenders, door handles, grille and bumpers are not cyber orange. It's going to look sweet with the black wheels.

I also really like Area 51, but I share your concerns about it being too bland. I want this Bronco to pop. Another major concern with Area 51 is that half of this forum is ordering it.
I get what your saying about A51 being popular among our forum members but what are the chances you see the same bronco running around your town with the same paint color especially initially.. 190k reservations- maybe half that actually go through with orders- small chances of seeing a lot of Broncos in the same area with the same color..

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn you're a cool dad! I'd only do the orange on a 2 door. I'm getting Area 51 on a 2 door, but think it looks really good on the 4 door also.

Any other color an option? There's a blue that I can't remember the name of that looks good also.

What's your build if you don't mind? Wonder what your son will inherit. I can see him laying those back seats flat and blacking out those back windows for "privacy" Lucky kid! ?

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get what your saying about A51 being popular among our forum members but what are the chances you see the same bronco running around your town with the same paint color especially initially.. 190k reservations- maybe half that actually go through with orders- small chances of seeing a lot of Broncos in the same area with the same color..
Agree. Its offered in most Trims and most might chose that eventually. Cyber Orange is expensive color and most opt out. I have to wait to see it physically.

I like Area51 on 4 door so far as we have it bring displayed.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a point to be made on pulling the trigger on a 4 door Cyber Orange; it'll be rare as hell and get lots of attention. Polorizing colors are fine with me.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say go with the cyber orange.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cyber orange all the way for this trim. it will look especially good with the doors off. I am probably going Area 51 on BD trim but if I were going BL CO all the way.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point. It's kind of silly to worry about it. We should all pick the color we want.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

I am in exactly the same boat. Going back and forth between CO & A51 Badlands. I love the bling of the orange and it will be unique, but the A51 looks damn good. I was only CO, then definitely A51. Now CO has crept back up to 50/50. I wish I could just order now and be done with it. This will drive me nuts until order time.
Sponsored