First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. It's kind of silly to worry about it. We should all pick the color we want.
Don’t get me wrong, I can’t believe how much I’ve agonized over color, trim, even how many damn doors I want...

Today I’ve decided tomorrow it will be different..
These are our dream rigs- I get the debate and difficulty in making these decisions
Sponsored

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't ask me. I'm holding out for GREEN! o_O

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in exactly the same boat. Going back and forth between CO & A51 Badlands. I love the bling of the orange and it will be unique, but the A51 looks damn good. I was only CO, then definitely A51. Now CO has crept back up to 50/50. I wish I could just order now and be done with it. This will drive me nuts until order time.
Same here. In 100% on CO, now 50/50, debating between A51 and CO. I would like to see few natural pictures of 4 door CO before making the final call.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am confused on picking the color. I like both Area51 and Cyber Orange.

Cyber Orange looks cool on 2-door, I am wondering how it would look on 4 door, would it be too much yellow and kind of look bad on 4 door? Not sure about the 4 door cyber orange.

If i go with Area51, the color is good but not enough pop :) like the cyber orange. My son will drive it after few years, may be during his high school.
Here's a two door Cyber Badlands with the optional beadlock rims with carbonized grey beauty rings, in case you haven't seen it. I think these wheels look so much better than the stock Badlands rims. I'm definitely getting this $995 upgrade.

Area 51 or Cyber Orange Badlands
Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands Cyber Orange or Area51 Cyber Orange Bronco Badlands 2 Door - 2
? What to do???
Sponsored