First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our 4 Door manual Mannequin made it in this weekend! Super excited to throw some parts at this thing and share the entire process with everyone!

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg
Hi Jay, could you please let me know what’s the country of origin of the 2.3L and the manual?
Thanks!

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very nice bronco, excited to see the add on parts! My dealer has a mannequin bronco upfitted with the roof rack, off road recovery pads. It is sitting on the showroom, has a vin, proper window sticker, and they claim that even they cant drive it and customers are not allowed to test drive this model. My understanding was that people have been test driving mannequins at other dealers. Is my dealer full of it?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is my dealer full of it?
Kinda, it sounds like the dealership has instituted a no drive policy but that is counter to the FCTP and not a directive from Ford. A member just posted a lengthy review after testing driving the Granger demos. Another member reported being able to take a dealer's demo on an overnight test drive. Another reported that their dealer was "renting" their demo unit for overnights. And many, many, many others have done test drives at various dealerships and posted their thoughts. Now, it is completely up to the dealership to do what they want with their demo unit. Some have just parked them in the showroom with a no drive policy and many others have "sold" their units and are just waiting for the FCTP moratorium to expire.

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah that is what it seems like, easier for them to act like no one can drive it than to explain it is just their policy so they dont have to wash it and wipe it down as much and serve window shoppers.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

put 37s on it

pls let me drive it when I come to get my Maverick

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice bronco, excited to see the add on parts! My dealer has a mannequin bronco upfitted with the roof rack, off road recovery pads. It is sitting on the showroom, has a vin, proper window sticker, and they claim that even they cant drive it and customers are not allowed to test drive this model. My understanding was that people have been test driving mannequins at other dealers. Is my dealer full of it?
Yeah I’m not sure why they are not letting people drive it. My guess, they want to keep the miles at very low so they can sell it on 6 months.

Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs