Sponsored

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought this thing was interesting (3:17 in the vid). Kinda looks like it's piped in to something. Heat exchanger for the transmission, maybe? orr... maybe this is a pan and I'm just an idiot. Either way, I'm curious...
Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around 1615841266017

EDIT: That looks a heck of a lot like a 10R80 pan. Didn't realize it had a cool waffle pattern until now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the video. I still do not understand why ford put cloth behind the rear seats but MGV for the front, sides and headrest?
I assumed cloth was more durable and resistant to tears when sliding gear in and out of the back (with the seats down) compares to the vinyl which might snag, tear, rip.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I assumed cloth was more durable and resistant to tears when sliding gear in and out of the back (with the seats down) compares to the vinyl which might snag, tear, rip.
Hard plastic would have been much better than the carpet. They would not have used MGV there. But your right, that would have been less durable but way easier to vacuum!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The AMB looks good on the BD with the blue highlights IMO.

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope someone comes up with some armor that spans the gap between the frame and the body.... Rock Sliders only good if you slam a rock with it, not the frame, then slide off and rip out the exposed wiring.... I do not understand why they allowed that much separation between the frame and body.

Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around 1615850864791

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to be fair. the color i saw on a f150 is not the color in the video im almost sure of it.

If you go on the ford website and look at the color they are passing off as antimatter for the bronco. Its does not match the color you see on the f150.

These new videos have a paint that closely matches the stuff on the website.

Reason being that selling the f150 antimatter that is super dark would be false advertising as they are different.

Of course i can be wrong. But based on what i have seen with my own eyes. These are not the same colors. The antimatter on the bronco seems to have a blue base to it instead of a much much darker black like the f150 i saw.
You are not seeing the color with your own eyes. You are seeing various representations of that color.

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it just me, or does that grill look more gray than black? Also, how did you get the upgraded taillights on a BD?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My understanding is that charge port on the dash means this OBX is outfitted with LUX so not a great benchmark to decide if that accessory rail mount will be on the BD. Or if it will be on the OBX w/o LUX. But it could definitely be the "upgraded instrument panel'🙄 can we get the same angle shot on the BD? maybe guess at if there is a "modular" panel to swap out 😬😁

Close up Outer Banks dash.

Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around 1615850864791

Is that accessory ready hole located on the Black Diamond as well, or heck even all of the trims? First time getting to see that angle and see the notation.
I am going to laugh if this is what ford is saying by "upgraded instrument panel". It seriously can't be a soft touch dash, we would have seen it by now. I am really doubting its a full digital instrument cluster cuz that would have been in the brochure they put out. Putting a screw hole in the dash and calling it an upgraded IP would be par for the course.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it just me, or does that grill look more gray than black? Also, how did you get the upgraded taillights on a BD?
At this point you don't. No Sig lighting on BD from the line

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are those screws or rivits? Hoping for screws to easily swap out the accent color! I can visually/mentally deal with the blue stitching a lot easier than these.
Ford Bronco 4 Door - Black Diamond - Sasquatch - Antimatter Blue Walk Around Screenshot_20210315-225915_Chrome

Screenshot_20210315-225938_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored