Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank for adding to the confusion. They all look great. Now what?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rapid Red - IMO, looks the best. But I’m simply not a red car guy, and will probably regret it or feel out of touch with the car (as strange as that is to say). Would be my choice if I leased it, but plan on owning for a very long time.

Carbonized Gray - By far the best safety pick. Looks good and would satisfy long term

AMB - I’m getting this with a white top and will not allow dark renderings to change my thoughts.... It’s a heritage build and if it’s darker than I would like it to be I could still sell myself on the idea that it’s original. At least it adds some excitement with a pop of color in the sun compared to CG. Something tells me when I see a re-creation of the Leno build I’m going to want to run up to the car and hug it. That’s when you know to stick to your gut and pull the trigger.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hate that I keep going between CG and Area51... There are so many different versions of these 2 colors in daylight and in shade. At least we have 4 months to decide and I won't pick a color until I see it on a Bronco Sport which will hit dealerships in Dec I hope! FML... ?‍♂

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still so disappointed in how dark AMB is. In fairness the gas can pictures make it seem a little lighter than rendered here. I suspect I’ll be taking a trip to the dealer to check out the f150 when it arrives. Great job, dude!
I don't think that's a good visual accuracy for AMB, but I'm def going with AMB

Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved an Outer Banks.. its supposed to have painted fender flares.. w white top .. it will look amazing

Screenshot_20200823-180257_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Broncie

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can you do these with white tops?
I second this. Would be very helpful...if it’s not too much trouble. Thanks!!
Added white tops! It's only half of the roof because the front has the optional soft top opened, but should hopefully help you visualize the white top a bit more.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What will Area 51 really look like? I ordered it on my Sport and I'm hoping it arrives before I have to order my BL Bronco. Just don't know about that color. I love this rendering though!

Sponsored

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rapid Red - IMO, looks the best. But I’m simply not a red car guy, and will probably regret it or feel out of touch with the car (as strange as that is to say). Would be my choice if I leased it, but plan on owning for a very long time.

Carbonized Gray - By far the best safety pick. Looks good and would satisfy long term

AMB - I’m getting this with a white top and will not allow dark renderings to change my thoughts.... It’s a heritage build and if it’s darker than I would like it to be I could still sell myself on the idea that it’s original. At least it adds some excitement with a pop of color in the sun compared to CG. Something tells me when I see a re-creation of the Leno build I’m going to want to run up to the car and hug it. That’s when you know to stick to your gut and pull the trigger.
This is AMB on the 2021 F150.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added white tops! It's only half of the roof because the front has the optional soft top opened, but should hopefully help you visualize the white top a bit more.
that helps a lot!! Antimatter blue with a white top looks fantastic. White Bronco lettering on the front to tie it all together. ????

this changed my mind from Carbonized Gray to Antimatter. Thanks for doing this for us!

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone is having a hard time picking a color because there is something funny about this machine where it only looks good in all black. And black is not a color. ? carry on.
Sponsored