Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

A few months back I added the onboard storage door bags to my order. I figured I could use these to not only store and protect the doors on the vehicle but also in my garage. The MIC top option on Build and Price states that it comes with "Storage Bag - Front Row Roof Panels". At first I had all my bases covered until someone on here posted about the middle panel. I then realized that I had storage bags for my doors and front roof panels but nothing for the middle.

I googled the part number ( VM2DZ-54502H07-B) and came across https://www.fordpartsamerica.com/ Their items are roughly 22% off MSRP to begin with but they have an advertised discount that as you spend more you save more. See screen shot below.

Ford Bronco 4 Door Bronco Mid Panel Roof Storage Bag available for  22% off MSRP 1626202945646

I ended up ordering the middle roof bag, the black door sill plates and the rear cargo liner.

MSRP for the Three Items: $444.00

Actual Price Before Taxes and Shipping: $341.94

The door sills and the floor liner have been covered here already so I wont get into those unless anyone has any specific requests. The storage bag though is surprisingly well made. The zippers and handles are heavy duty. The zipper also goes all the way around so it should be super easy to lay the top piece on there and zip it right up. The exterior is a faux leather material and the inside is lined with a fine felt like material. Overall I don't see this thing having any issues protecting the top when stored. My hopes are that with the seats folded down that I'd be able to fit the middle section on board for when I want that open air experience but don't want to remove the back shell. If this piece fits alright then I should be able to do just that without having to worry about the panels getting scratched up.

Ford Bronco 4 Door Bronco Mid Panel Roof Storage Bag available for  22% off MSRP 1626216660451

Let me know if you have any questions.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I discovered that same thing..that the middle top wasn't included. in part I think it is because it officially can't be stored in the Bronco (doesn't fit) but its been confirmed that if you drop a rear seat it can.

I would love to jump on this deal but with no VIN in sight, I'm reluctant to purchase anything for a Bronco... Bookmarking this though.

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I discovered that same thing..that the middle top wasn't included. in part I think it is because it officially can't be stored in the Bronco (doesn't fit) but its been confirmed that if you drop a rear seat it can.

I would love to jump on this deal but with no VIN in sight, I'm reluctant to purchase anything for a Bronco... Bookmarking this though.
I’d do the same in your shoes. I was fortunate enough to get a vin for 7/19 build week but that’s since been kicked back a month. When mine ford arrive I’ll add photos and initial findings of how it fits and any issues I run into with the bag in general. Plan on hanging it from a hook on the wall in the garage for storage

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Try Lasco Ford. Just as low and in some instances less, especially with shipping.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Try Lasco Ford. Just as low and in some instances less, especially with shipping.
I've gone through a bunch of ford dealer sites and Sunrise seems to be lowest of them all.
Sponsored