First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I owned a Jeep we did a Jeep Jamboree in Moab and did that run. A lot of fun and good to see the 4 door make it!
Did you happen to get into Mickey's Hot Tub and run the Escalator? Any pics?
Thank you!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is silver stock JLUR in this video where they do Poison Spyder, but not Mickey's Hot Tub. Maybe in part 1 or 2, I didn't have time to go find them.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The spotter retrieved them at 9:25.
Yeah and that was the only dumb thing he did!
You don't get right behind an SUV that is inclined 45 degrees upwards even if it is your mother at the wheel! o_O :eek:

Accidents happen and Murphy never sleeps ;)

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't get right behind an SUV that is inclined 45 degrees upwards even if it is your mother at the wheel! o_O :eek:

Yes!!! I was screaming "are you crazy?!"

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I couldn't find any stock Jeeps going through it on video...even the heavily modded ones with 37s+ were struggling. I did see one Jeep on 33s make it up after struggling, but it had a big lift and was modded. Tons of videos of the place...none I looked at made it look easy.

Not to take any thing away from the ability of the Bronco, but having a good knowledgeable spotter who basically told them what to do, put your driver wheel here, give it gas, stop, line up over there, makes it look easy. if they were on their own the outcome would have been different.

just my 2 cents. ?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh. He told the driver exactly what he was going to do, and he told him, "Do not move!!!"

Could he have waited until the Bronco exited? Of course. Did he put himself at greater risk? Sure. Was it really worth it for a pair of sunglasses? Probably not.

But let's be real here. Life is full of risks, and individuals have different risk tolerances. Some people would never ride a motorcycle, or go scuba diving, or pilot an aircraft from takeoff to landing. I've done all three. This guy is spotting for offroad rigs on Hells Revenge at Moab. I suspect he has routinely taken much greater risks in life, and I doubt his heart rate even fluttered when he briefly dipped down to grab those sunglasses. I probably would have done it, too. ?‍♂

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

33s....but not stock,. He has a good size lift on that truck.

I think that one was a Rock Krawler, only 2.5 inches but Rock Krawler is a bad ass lift.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4-Door Broncos in Mickey's Hot Tub on Hells Revenge in Moab 1597881260163

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Amazing videos. The fact that we can option our Broncos from the factory with the same equipment and level of performance is mind blowing.
I like to keep my trucks for a long time, so I cannot see my Bronco in that hole for a long time, but man that curb at the DQ better watch out.
Living for comments like these lol ?

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just found this
thought it was pretty amazing.

"Two 4-door 2021 Ford Broncos attempt Mickeys hot tub. 1st one is the 2.3L manual and the 2nd is the 2.7L auto."
Damn!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meh. He told the driver exactly what he was going to do, and he told him, "Do not move!!!"

Could he have waited until the Bronco exited? Of course. Did he put himself at greater risk? Sure. Was it really worth it for a pair of sunglasses? Probably not.

But let's be real here. Life is full of risks, and individuals have different risk tolerances. Some people would never ride a motorcycle, or go scuba diving, or pilot an aircraft from takeoff to landing. I've done all three. This guy is spotting for offroad rigs on Hells Revenge at Moab. I suspect he has routinely taken much greater risks in life, and I doubt his heart rate even fluttered when he briefly dipped down to grab those sunglasses. I probably would have done it, too. ?‍♂
I'm with you there! I take calculated risks. Except your examples of flying, scuba diving, and riding motorcycles are all tried and true experiences. They're literally in the testing phase of a brand new vehicle... No one knows what will happen, I wouldn't have done it. Also this is a perfect example of why I don't buy expensive sunglasses ?
Sponsored