Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I get why people are upset if OBL is tied to BN and won't admit it. Idk, haven't paid as much attention as some of you. But at this point who cares. Unlike BN they are fairly regularly providing us with content and stuff we may not otherwise get to see.

So why are some of you guys trying to scare him off.
For whatever reason, OBL did not want his association with FoMoCo to be known.... either the deal was he could do this as a side project as long as he was on his own... or he was doing it *for* corporate and trying to hide the truth.

Either way, it put him in a tough spot when inevitably B6G forum members start asking "No, but really, how are you getting so much access?"

If the deal was the former, I can understand how he continued to avoid answering the question.... but inevitably it was going to come to a head. I don't see him being "scared off" as much as he couldn't go any longer avoiding the obvious questions...

I think we'd all be 100% cool with OBL and would keep thanking him for his great videos, if he were to just say "Yeah, I work for Ford, and because they know me they give me access... but I'm totally on my own and don't speak for the company."

But who knows... maybe his agreement with his employer was he could keep producing videos as long as his relationship remained secret?

Just speculation at this point.

Whatever the reason, you've got to expect some questioning and good-natured teasing if you're the only person in the universe with access to Broncos, but can't explain how or why.
Sponsored

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you @JAGSarge the mention of Jackson Dawson just put the pieces together. Most here know that Jackson Dawson is Ford's Marketing partner who runs Bronco Nation. Now when you mentioned that and I look at @Ourbroncolife's Linkedin public profile, bingo, now it all makes sense.

Ford Bronco 4 door cargo area depth (including hump) 37.5” OBL Sean JD Ford

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you @JAGSarge the mention of Jackson Dawson just put the pieces together. Most here know that Jackson Dawson is Ford's Marketing partner who runs Bronco Nation. Now when you mentioned that and I look at @Ourbroncolife's Linkedin public profile, bingo, now it all makes sense.

Ford Bronco 4 door cargo area depth (including hump) 37.5” OBL Sean JD Ford
Shhhh don't make them up their game for next time 😂

FursTymerGoEz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if there is a 12V outlet in the cargo area included in the standard package? I've been searching for solid clarification and have not found it.

Thanks!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know if there is a 12V outlet in the cargo area included in the standard package? I've been searching for solid clarification and have not found it.

Thanks!
Here you go, rear corner.

That is location not sure about package.

Ford Bronco 4 door cargo area depth (including hump) 37.5” df2a8c70-af17-404a-9929-d587c33f3223-

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder if he’s gonna come clean himself about his dishonesty.
Dishonesty is a little on the strong side. Hoenstly, who cares? We all kind of assumed he was affiliated (too much access and a logo that screamed BN/Ford).

In the end, he got us some awesome videos.

FursTymerGoEz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base

df2a8c70-af17-404a-9929-d587c33f3223-png.png

Ford Bronco 4 door cargo area depth (including hump) 37.5” df2a8c70-af17-404a-9929-d587c33f3223-
Thank you! I’m hoping the 12 volt outlet comes standard on all equipment groups. If anyone finds out for sure, please help me out.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dishonesty is a little on the strong side. Hoenstly, who cares? We all kind of assumed he was affiliated (too much access and a logo that screamed BN/Ford).

In the end, he got us some awesome videos.
I wasn’t the one whining about someone being treated unfairly. Children get worse than he did for lying. If he couldn’t handle the little he got, then good riddance.

As for “awesome,” that’s a pretty low bar.