Sponsored

4 door launch Bronco - Tire Size? White Top & Interior is what package?

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma DCLB + 2015 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have an idea as to whether these are 33" or 35" tires on this Bronco featured on the website? also, what package should I be looking for to get the white top and white interior? I don't see them as options on the sheets?

Thanks!!

Ford Bronco 4 door launch Bronco - Tire Size? White Top & Interior is what package? 1595080069849

Ford Bronco 4 door launch Bronco - Tire Size? White Top & Interior is what package? 1595080083818
Sponsored

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those aren’t the mud tires so I assume 33s

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That top and interior almost look more gray to me than white. Will be interesting to see if it's available on the final version. Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those things that people whine about false advertising. :ROFLMAO:

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a feeling Ford is still working out many options/packages that haven’t been formally announced yet.

The 2020 F-150s have a “Black Appearance Package” so I wonder if the 2021 Broncos like the one pictured has a “White Appearance Package” to change the color of the grill, tie downs, door handles, roll cage, hardtop, etc.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling Ford is still working out many options/packages that haven’t been formally announced yet.

The 2020 F-150s have a “Black Appearance Package” so I wonder if the 2021 Broncos like the one pictured has a “White Appearance Package” to change the color of the grill, tie downs, door handles, roll cage, hardtop, etc.
I hope so. That version is calling my name. Except I want sasquatch too!

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Simple answer: No one knows for sure

For my/our purposes: I hope the white top will be an option on every trim. I also hope those are 33s because they look good on the Bronco and fill the wheel wells nicely. Some more evidence they might be 33s is this one doesn’t have the high clearance fender flares that the Sasquatch has for the 35s?‍♂

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the exact look I want, with Badlands. Going back and forth on adding the Sasquatch package since the Badlands comes with most of the goodies already.

I really hope the white top/white interior is available.

OP
OP
TacoBronco

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Simple answer: No one knows for sure

For my/our purposes: I hope the white top will be an option on every trim. I also hope those are 33s because they look good on the Bronco and fill the wheel wells nicely. Some more evidence they might be 33s is this one doesn’t have the high clearance fender flares that the Sasquatch has for the 35s?‍♂
good catch on the fender flares - I agree. non MT tires + smaller flares really seems to indicate 33's which, for me, is perfect. This one pictured is perfect to me except I'd change the door handles to body colored probably. Thanks!

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree if these are 33s this is the perfect stance and makes the 4 door look great

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think those are add on optional 35 beadlocks. They aren't the Sasquatch package beadlock ready ones. Those are different. This particular one which is in a lot of the ones Ford trotted out for the launch is not the standard wheel on any of the trims.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TacoBronco

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think those are add on optional 35 beadlocks. They aren't the Sasquatch package beadlock ready ones. Those are different. This particular one which is in a lot of the ones Ford trotted out for the launch is not the standard wheel on any of the trims.
Could be right. MFG's are famous for adding tire sizes to the stock photos to help people fall in love with the overall look. I wonder if they are 35" AT's that really wont even be offered anyway. if they're 33's fine - if they're 35's then fine - I just want this stance and look since I feel it is very nicely proportioned!

ChrisMeyers

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could be right. MFG's are famous for adding tire sizes to the stock photos to help people fall in love with the overall look. I wonder if they are 35" AT's that really wont even be offered anyway. if they're 33's fine - if they're 35's then fine - I just want this stance and look since I feel it is very nicely proportioned!
They do look to me like 35 ATs. If you want to see Sasquatch package 35 beadlock capable go here:

Sponsored