• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Utah 4-Door MIC "2.0" For Sale (Gauging Interest)

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I took delivery of my 4-Door First Edition in July and am slated to be receiving the replacement MIC "2.0" hard-top whenever they start rolling out to current owners.

However, I plan on moving to a soft top (likely the TrekTop) permanently.

Are there any current or near-future OEM soft-top Bronco owners that would be interested in purchasing the replacement 4-Door MIC "2.0" for their Bronco? Since shipping is likely not possible, I'm assuming this would need to be picked up here in the SLC area.
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish I was closer, might be interested

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be interested, how much would you sell it for? I have a soft top due to be produced next week and definitely want the hardtop

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m interested.

OP
OP

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm currently thinking around $2,500.

I need to contact the dealership to figure out if the purchaser can pick up directly from the dealership, and if they can potentially do the installation as part of the recall (even though the destination vehicle VIN won't match the recall VIN). But in the worst-case scenario, I imagine the purchaser will have to either install themselves or pay the dealership to do the install.

Sponsored
OP
OP

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Could be interested, although I'd have to make a road trip out of it. Keep the thread updated when you get more dealership details/delivery timeframe.

Zhilyard

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be willing to trade my soft top to you and pay 2.5k for your mic 2.0 I'm in California but I will drive to Utah as well. Should be taking delivery of my soft top in a couple weeks.

JoshM

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 DeLorean DMC-12, 2008 Challenger SRT8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also interested. I am in CO and could make the road trip.

Racker89

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really hopefully to find one of these in Texas, should be plenty of us who switched to a soft top willing to pay for a hard top. GL with your sale

Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery of my 4-Door First Edition in July and am slated to be receiving the replacement MIC "2.0" hard-top whenever they start rolling out to current owners.

However, I plan on moving to a soft top (likely the TrekTop) permanently.

Are there any current or near-future OEM soft-top Bronco owners that would be interested in purchasing the replacement 4-Door MIC "2.0" for their Bronco? Since shipping is likely not possible, I'm assuming this would need to be picked up here in the SLC area.
Damn. I have been looking for someone in your exact same situation. I'm in Ohio so probably a LITTLE too far of a drive :)

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I could be interested and willing to drive out to pick up. I get my softtop Badlands by Oct. 7

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested as well. We are local in Davis county. We have a vin with an Oct build date.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested will be picking mine up at Granger at the end of October if that time line works out on when you will have it just let me know. I'll also be paying in Cash
Sponsored