Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 door badlands reserved. I want Color contrast when comparing the removable top versus the body of the vehicle. Since the four-door soft top I’m assuming will be black, I will most likely pick carbonized gray as the color for my vehicle. Or will the soft top be more of a gray color? That’s the case, I will most likely choose shadow black as the vehicle color. I also noticed the modular hardtop for the badlands will be carbonized Gray. Just trying to narrow down which color I will be ordering. But it will be either carbonized gray or shadow black.
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are the kinds of carefully worded statements we need a lot more of!

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 door badlands reserved. I want Color contrast when comparing the removable top versus the body of the vehicle. Since the four-door soft top I’m assuming will be black, I will most likely pick carbonized gray as the color for my vehicle. Or will the soft top be more of a gray color? That’s the case, I will most likely choose shadow black as the vehicle color. I also noticed the modular hardtop for the badlands will be carbonized Gray. Just trying to narrow down which color I will be ordering. But it will be either carbonized gray or shadow black.
Coming from the Jeep world, the standard tops are black or at least a very dark gray. I am hoping that there will be a rag (twill) top option (Premium Top in the Jeep world) which is thicker and a true black.
Sponsored