• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington D.C. 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires

moneymil

Black Diamond
First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased a “temp” Bronco while waiting for my order to come through. My Black Diamond just delivered last week so Im listing the Outer Banks for sale.
4-door, anti-matter blue, soft top with mid package 2.3L, AT.

I put aftermarket wheels/tires on the one im keeping so this truck comes with the 35” Sasquatch beadlock wheels/tires and the original OBX wheels/tires and has been lifted to accommodate the 35s.

IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT here. Not off all the great forum members. I only want to get out what I put into it. I’m all in for $60k (having had to pay ADM). Happy to provide purchase documents.
Planning to also list locally at a higher price but would rather sell to someone in the forum community. Message me if interest. Thanks.

Ford Bronco 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires 5B4EFF0F-2CFB-4729-A20E-11A71322E9B9

Ford Bronco 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires 0BC5032A-F880-4F26-8DE8-C8CD52219ACA

Ford Bronco 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires 62CEC17D-5D1A-43D4-A7F2-E3F9644DC563

Ford Bronco 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires E0CAF179-D44A-495B-8C74-8F4D10E31486

Ford Bronco 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires 1AC5AD45-59B7-4AA3-A30F-13C501F84052
Sponsored

Last edited:

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased a “temp” Bronco while waiting for my order to come through. My Black Diamond just delivered last week so Im listing the Outer Banks for sale.
4-door, anti-matter blue, soft top with mid package 2.3L, AT.

I put aftermarket wheels/tires on the one im keeping so this truck comes with the 35” Sasquatch beadlock wheels/tires and the original OBX wheels/tires and has been lifted to accommodate the 35s.

IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT here. Not off all the great forum members. I only want to get out what I put into it. I’m all in for $60k (having had to pay ADM). Happy to provide purchase documents.
Planning to also list locally at a higher price but would rather sell to someone in the forum community. Message me if interest. Thanks.

Ford Bronco 4-Dr Anti-Matter OBX for sale, lifted + Sasquatch wheels/tires 1AC5AD45-59B7-4AA3-A30F-13C501F84052

Do you have pictures of inside too? Any chances inside too?

OP
OP

moneymil

Black Diamond
First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have pictures of inside too? Any chances inside too?
I can send you interior pictures if you’d like. It’s cloth seats and mid package so the medium sized screen. No interior mods at all.

kennyg808

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a decent deal thanks for selling to members first. If it was a different color and hard top I would be very interested

OP
OP

moneymil

Black Diamond
First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a decent deal thanks for selling to members first. If it was a different color and hard top I would be very interested
Thanks Ken - Anti-Matter Blue is actually a really great color. These pictures don't do it justice. It has a really cool shimmer to it in the sun. My kids wanted me to keep that one instead of the Cactus :D

Sponsored

kennyg808

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Ken - Anti-Matter Blue is actually a really great color. These pictures don't do it justice. It has a really cool shimmer to it in the sun. My kids wanted me to keep that one instead of the Cactus :D
I know it’s a great color I own one haha. I’m looking at buying a second one. So looking for a hardtop badlands or when my order comes through

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No mention of pirating the head lights? Nice.
Sponsored