Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do...
wuht
Anybody else reading this?? Is it just me?
Makes sense, actually....better handling and mileage. First I've seen, tho!

OP
OP
TheGeb

TheGeb

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, was thinking 35s as more of a “track day” setup for weekend adventures but have a more streetable daily setup with 33” ATs and all the other improved running gear other than the sway bar disconnects.

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a deep hatred of Orange and don't think I can live with that everyday. If it we're just the grab handles, then ok...that can be changed. But then there is the stitching. Puke!
I read you on the deep hatred of orange. Upside down horns all the way.

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't forget cost of tires.

265 70 17 on BD 31.6" cost $150
285 70 17 on BL 33" cost $250
35s on Sasquatch cost $300+

Can you lift the 35s to the spare mounting point? Change a tire? It's nearly 100#.

People are forgetting this aspect of the Bronco. Especially the new lifestyle buyers.

Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve debated this, but ultimately decided on the BD to stay within budget and check the most boxes that I wanted.
Comes down to how much do you want to spend or what you can live without?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So how much will 33s screw up the driveability of the 4.7 gears? I'm stuck between Basesquatch and Double Diamond, I mean BD. One of my favorite songs is about the Double Diamond Cattle Ranch, and I have trouble keeping them separate.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My debate almost exactly. BD w/Squatch, vs BL w/o Squatch, both with tow, mid, 2.7. Also 4.7's either way. BL comes out about $1000 more...but then squatch is only $2500 more and I start debating BL w/squatch again...

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how much will 33s screw up the driveability of the 4.7 gears? I'm stuck between Basesquatch and Double Diamond, I mean BD. One of my favorite songs is about the Double Diamond Cattle Ranch, and I have trouble keeping them separate.

It wont!

Sponsored

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A non squatched Badlands will look small compared to a squatched BD. I'm sticking with BD after comparing the two besides I think the signature headlights look dumb.
I know the headlights will be able to changed out in the near future. Just like many of the other threads, If I go Sasquatch or not will depend on driving dynamics. I'm really hope we can drive these vehicles in January. Per the SEMA interviews the Bronco project manager said dealers will be getting one vehicle per dealer in January. Fingers crossed

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Here’s a good look at a non sasquatch driving on the road. Definitely doesn’t look small to me but everyone’s definition is different.

Both are great options but seeing 33’s in person and knowing most pickup trucks don’t come with tires larger than 32’s, 35’s would be too much for me to deal with for everyday driving. I think you’ll be really happy with either option, it just comes down to what options matter most to you.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the headlights will be able to changed out in the near future. Just like many of the other threads, If I go Sasquatch or not will depend on driving dynamics. I'm really hope we can drive these vehicles in January. Per the SEMA interviews the Bronco project manager said dealers will be getting one vehicle per dealer in January. Fingers crossed
My understanding is none of the dealer vehicles will be available for test drives. You can start it, sit in it, drive it around the lot, but because they will be pre-production, they will not be titled and won't be dealer stock. I have no clue which models they will be building, but likely some mix of models and dealers will get sort of luck of the draw? Maybe the more complicated builds first to get everything through testing? Thats was my understanding from conversations with the dealer and the "original" , revised plan that has seen several changes and delays.

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is none of the dealer vehicles will be available for test drives. You can start it, sit in it, drive it around the lot, but because they will be pre-production, they will not be titled and won't be dealer stock. I have no clue which models they will be building, but likely some mix of models and dealers will get sort of luck of the draw? Maybe the more complicated builds first to get everything through testing? Thats was my understanding from conversations with the dealer and the "original" , revised plan that has seen several changes and delays.
I know, in the back of my head I will look at Squatch with envy if I don't get it. Knowing the 33's will drive so much better.
Sponsored