Sponsored

4 hours to E day... what's your breaking point?

Your estimate states...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can't give you an estimate because of "...our Achilles heel in this launch, the hardtop roofs. "

That was the dumbest mother-effing email I have ever read. Oh sorry, can't update you because we don't know when we're going to have enough hardtops. HEY DUMMY FORD....I didn't order a hardtop.
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the hard top is truly the main issue (Assuming the micro chip thing solved) give me the option to buy a soft up now and why youā€™re my vehicle for a heart out for the future. Iā€™ll buy a hard top later.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not saying I will definitely walk, but I will be looking to see whatā€™s out there and may get into something else if I donā€™t have a Bronco by next summer.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So...the email just says nothing? The hardtops are a problem and we don't know when it'll get sorted out?
Pretty much. I just got my email, which is identical to what someone posted would be sent. I changed mine to a soft top last week in hopes of getting it. I did not remove the towing as I need it and donā€™t know how long before aftermarket is available. Might change my mind about waiting on towing, but they donā€™t specifically mention that in this email.

I am going to wait it out a bit longer but if it becomes apparent it is not going to be this year I am out. If it was not going to be my primary vehicle it might be different. I also have trips I want to take off road, so it might be a jeep for me.

I would consider getting a used jeep and selling it when the bronco is available but the used market right now is crazy.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two predicaments. Like an idiot I put down an extra deposit beyond the $100 bucks which many of you on here tells me is non-refundable. Even if if I wanted to seek another car, cars right now are stupid $$ and more then what their worth because of the commodity and stock issue. Iā€™m maybe leaning to revise my order and switch it for a new Raptor when they become available. Or just wait what seems like forever.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
While I understand an eagerness, to me some people are draining my fun by being impatient and complaining. I have a leased vehicle so I need SOMETHING by May 1st of 2021 but the Bronco will be fine by then. Smile y'all. šŸŒž

lvgambler

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI, F250 Crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please cancel, gets the rest of us closer. LOL!

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My lease is up in November and I expected it to be close, but I donā€™t believe itā€™ll be here in time. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave today, Iā€™d rather get something now and enjoy the summer than have an open ended delivery date and potential overlap issues.

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't give you an estimate because of "...our Achilles heel in this launch, the hardtop roofs. "

That was the dumbest mother-effing email I have ever read. Oh sorry, can't update you because we don't know when we're going to have enough hardtops. HEY DUMMY FORD....I didn't order a hardtop.
Nor do I want one with my 2 door.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has absolutely nothing to do about need, or vehicle replacement in my case. It is a pure toy. However, a 2021 Mach 1 also fits the toy description. My F150 4x4 will accomplish everything I need the Bronco to do. I have been a MY22 as an August reservation. I have been told, ā€œ you will get your Bronco in late Octoberā€. Then it was, ā€œ after the end of the yearā€. As of today, who knows. I have voiced my extreme displeasure concerning the Bronco, to Ford via letter. I am waiting it out, but I wonā€™t be surprised if my dealer contacts me ,and letā€™s me know an ordered Bronco has arrived and the buyer isnā€™t following through, or a FE used, will be available once the buyer of one of those realizes they canā€™t afford it.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do we know da_jokker is not really Mike Levine trying to figure out what he can get away with this afternoon? After all, his username would be appropriate. :)
P.S. Mike - git er done sir!
Oh believe me if I was, this would all be a moot point cuz bet your ass I'd have a Priority golden ticket!

I really was hoping for some better estimates. If it's 6 months, I'll wait If it's another year, I have nothing right now to "play with" so I may be out because I'd have spent my Bronco Money on a Jeep with all it's flaws but the only alternative to the Bronco. (Doors and roof off)
Sponsored