Sponsored

4 hours to E day... what's your breaking point?

Your estimate states...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the sentiment but am on the fence about waiting it out.

Current vehicle is low miles and will meet my needs for the foreseeable future.
It's a predicament. I sold my car after I got a build date and only have a motorcycle at the moment. I'll be looking for a beater if they push me past summer.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the car I have. Thereā€™s nothing Iā€™d rather drive on the market today. Not being a ā€œfanboy;ā€ itā€™s just a simple matter of knowing that if I bought something else Iā€™d be spending a lot of money on something I didnā€™t like as much as what I already have or what Iā€™m looking forward to. Thereā€™s a used RAV4 hybrid on the lot at the dealership where I used to work. Itā€™s dropped to a very reasonable price. Still not really even tempted and thatā€™s the only car that knocked me off the Bronco train for a bit in 2019 before the big reveal of what it really was. So Iā€™ll wait šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Hoping it gets here by winter though because my California car didnā€™t do great in its first Missouri winter. Come on slippery Goat mode!

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 years after reservation seems long enough. I do not believe Ford will come through and am back configuring P-cars.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the survey, I answered Q3 2022. But Iā€™ll be in the Bronco wait mode until the bitter end when the dealer says itā€™s ready. I was hoping for 22MY anyway to take advantage of body color top and maybe a few other future accessories not available in 2021.

TLDR: Any time in 2022 okay for me.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not a reservation holder, and already own two open top 4x4s. So for me, the impact of Bronco delays is quite a bit less, compared to some guy waiting years banking on a new Bronco to enjoy open top 4x4 fun. Life is short, maybe consider getting a used Jeep for now?

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am in no rush.

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

Bronco-tx

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anything past August for me, I would really appreciate an option to pick a 2022 over a 2021.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My situation is kind of fluid right now - there might be other things that force me out of the bronco for now but if I stay the course Q3 of 22 will probably push me out

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it gets pushed to '22 I'll likely wait 3-4 years until there are some incentives and interior improvements. I don't usually jump on a first model year like this, but I think the Bronco is special enough to justify it, but if I get mine a year after they come out I don't see the point. I can wait a few years. If there are significant improvements to the '22 I'd still consider it though.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m glad to finally receive some type of communication from Ford. The timing is definitely suspect.

Canā€™t wait to read all the post later with a drink in hand! šŸ» šŸæ šŸ˜‚

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I don't get mine by Spring 2022, I'm getting a Mustang convertible instead. Currently the plan is to get the Mustang a few years after the Bronco, but at this rate the Mustang may leapfrog the Bronco. I WILL have my open air experience next summer one way or another.

igotnoclevername

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Me too, but if everyone who thought they were getting a 21 are really getting a 22 - where does put us? 23? 24?
I'm actually probably "in to the end" with the caveat that if they start showing up on dealer lots before I get mine I'd bail. I'd ask Albert if they'd give me the same deal on something they've currently got sitting there.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m one of the people who wants a Jeep, but wonā€™t buy a Jeep for a few very big reasons. Most of which the Bronco remedies. Therefore I have nothing to do but wait. If the Bronco didnā€™t exist, Iā€™d have a Jeep by now; but now that Iā€™ve seen it, I canā€™t unsee it, so Iā€™ll wait as long as I have to because it just meets my needs better than a Wrangler.
Sponsored