Sponsored

4 hours to E day... what's your breaking point?

Your estimate states...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Getting a used convertible to beat the hell out of while waiting for the Bronco took a lot of the anxiety out of the wait.

IMG_0017(1).jpg
There's a "Faster With Finnegan " episode where they off-roaded a Miata that came to mind when I saw your post! Good times!
Sponsored

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
My initial reservation was 7/14/2020 - But, I could not pass up on the Granger deal, so I switched to October. Honestly, there isnā€™t another vehicle I would like, so I donā€™t mind waiting. Plus, it gives me more time for a hefty down payment.

I ainā€™t mad at that šŸ˜Ž

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll wait it out. I love my current ride. If I were to get my Bronco in September, I need to trade-in. If I get it in January I should be able to keep my car.

Honestly, my biggest fear is the Bronco coming in December due to how Missouri handles personal property taxes. I would be on the hook for those taxes come Dec 2022 if I take delivery at any point in 2021. If I take delivery Jan 2nd, 2022 or later I wonā€™t pay those until Dec 2023. Kind of hoping my day 3 reservation doesnā€™t squeak into 2021 at this point, but Iā€™m also not going to be too mad if it does.

FursTymerGoEz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a bought a used Jeep for 13k less than my preordered Bronco. Anything too far past this year, and I may stick with the smaller car note šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well....just sold my 2018 F150 4x4 Lariat for $5k more than I bought it for. Gonna put that money in the bank and wait. Hell....by the time I get my bronco I'll have enough money saved to just pay it off.

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If all goes well, the redesigned Ford Ranger should appear late summer as a 2022. It might be an option for camping and overland adventures.
You mean the Bronco Ranger, right?

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 1st day reservation, and if Ford tells me today that I'm not getting mine until next year... I'll save myself $20k and just go get a jeep to drive and have fun with for the next couple/few years. My order is a BL Sasquatch Lux with MIC hardtop and the ever elusive trailer/tow package.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The F150 tremor definitely has my interest. But I think I'm committed.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If not a 2021 I will fold my hand and wait for the Raptor Warthog. Ecoboost 3.0, factory 35ā€ KO2ā€™s and live valve fox shocks would trump waiting just to get a 2022 Badlands and Badsquatch.
I agree but it depends on the cost. No Bronco is worth $75k to me. If they have a $60k ā€œbaseā€ warthog though...

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m closely watching the release of the 22ā€™ Wrangler now that you can get it with 35s from the factory.

If I can get that soon, I may hop vs. waiting a year for Ford.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m mainly just sticking around to see what the email and timeline is. Iā€™ve got a Lightning reservation in and I honestly think that meets my needs better than the Bronco. Bronco is cooler but being through this, Iā€™ve cooled off on it. $7,500 or possibly $12,500 EV tax credit also helps sway towards the Lightning.

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anything in '22 might make me considered the Wrangler 4xe. I'm a 7/14 morning reservation and know more about this process than my dealer only because of this site.

estone28

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So supposedly 2pm eastern Ford starts sending out the infamous emails as to when about our Broncos will be built/delivered.

At what point in time would you throw up your hands and walk away?
I don't think I will cancel my order per se, but I may go get another truck or 4runner in the interim. Reason being, I have always been in an F150 - and due to job circumstances had to downsize to a Honda Accord about a year ago -- and so I was waiting on the Bronco - to get me out of the accord.. Really tired of driving a car.

Given that I have a Day 1 res, and ordered Day 1 the banks opened, I am quite frustrated. Happy for all of you that received a build date though!

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email, they don't know. They just don't know.

I will break when I see people with late last minute reservations riding around in their broncos before me.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So...the email just says nothing? The hardtops are a problem and we don't know when it'll get sorted out?
Sponsored