ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I finally just got my wildtrak after at least 2 years. The stock ride height isnt terrible, and thinking a leveling kit might be fine... but I've also seen 4" lift kits on broncos, and I feel like that's what the bronco should have looked like stock.

I'm just curious if there are any options for a ~4inch lift that's not gonna make the ride worse or anything. Stock ride height makes tube steps... kind of akward =)

(I am over the moon that I finally got it, and all the worries I had about options I chose or didnt choose or colors, has gone right out the window)

img_2_1676340748447.jpg
Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice, congratulations. I’m still waiting on a 1 inch lift spacer to be worked out by some manufacture.
Ford Bronco 4" lift for 2023 Hoss 3.0 suspension? 77BCA0A2-4310-437C-BD64-180BB85194C9

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lifting it 4" is going to require removing the HOSS 3.0 or added some janky spacers. Both of which will affect the ride quality. You are not going to get a 4" lift with the same ride quality as the stock HOSS 3.0.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off there is no 4" lift for HOSS 2.0/3.0. HOSS 3.0 sits slightly lower than HOSS 2.0, estimated around .3" lower so you may get 3.3" over HOSS 3.0 with the available 3" suspension lifts available. If you go the 3" spacer route you're taking your springs and preloading them 3". You can probably visualize how this impacts ride quality. Your only option is to swap the entire suspension, UCA, springs, shocks, lower link to get to your 3" with equal if not better ride quality. That's what I'm doing.

OP
OP
ronnyek

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually found this link to a post here on this forum where a guy bought a rough country 2.5 inch lift and installed on a 2023 wildtrak with hoss 3.0. Its a 2door but says rough country said it should be fine etc.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/wildtrak-hoss-3-0-build-almost-done-hahahahahaha.63537

I'd totally be down for even 2.5" and that kit seems like it wouldnt compromise stock hoss 3.0 stuff (at least not like a spring perch collar might).

I hope there are options to do something like that RC setup because I think the end result was a good looking bronco, that theoretically rode like stock, just had a bit more clearance

Sponsored

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I finally just got my wildtrak after at least 2 years. The stock ride height isnt terrible, and thinking a leveling kit might be fine... but I've also seen 4" lift kits on broncos, and I feel like that's what the bronco should have looked like stock.

I'm just curious if there are any options for a ~4inch lift that's not gonna make the ride worse or anything. Stock ride height makes tube steps... kind of akward =)

(I am over the moon that I finally got it, and all the worries I had about options I chose or didnt choose or colors, has gone right out the window)

Ford Bronco 4" lift for 2023 Hoss 3.0 suspension? 77BCA0A2-4310-437C-BD64-180BB85194C9
I ordered mine with the same exact spec looks like. Supposed build date of 4/12. Good luck and enjoy!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
.......... HOSS 3.0 sits slightly lower than HOSS 2.0, estimated around .3" lower ................
According to Ford Specs they are the same. Was this from an article or one guy with a tape measure?

Last edited:

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3" BroncBusters Body lift on mine allowed me to go 37's You can look at my build for the particulars.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually found this link to a post here on this forum where a guy bought a rough country 2.5 inch lift and installed on a 2023 wildtrak with hoss 3.0. Its a 2door but says rough country said it should be fine etc.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/wildtrak-hoss-3-0-build-almost-done-hahahahahaha.63537

I'd totally be down for even 2.5" and that kit seems like it wouldnt compromise stock hoss 3.0 stuff (at least not like a spring perch collar might).

I hope there are options to do something like that RC setup because I think the end result was a good looking bronco, that theoretically rode like stock, just had a bit more clearance
I just posted a field report on the RPG perch collars. I did not find them to compromise ride quality in any meaningful way. Good luck you!

kbernard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma work truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Foutz, RPG, and SVC make perch spacers of various heights. If you do go all new stuff I did Eibach on my dads and I can tell you it was better than HOSS 2.0 as ride quality.
Sponsored