Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Need a ride while waiting for your Painted or Dual top?

Try the Chapman of Horsham Wrangler Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler back to me & swap into your Bronco...

Spec One: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22k - $390 x 24

Spec Two: Wrangler Unlimited Willys 22W - $475 x 24

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

22K vs 22W: see package listings attached

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Example: 22K Willys @ month 10 with less than 10k miles - payoff will be $34640...i payoff $34640

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the 1st payment & PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

Let me know if i missed anything...trying to make this simple

Attachments

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Example: 22K Willys @ month 10 with less than 10k miles - payoff will be $34640...i payoff $34640

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the 1st payment & PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

Hey @DealerInsider, I have a question.... If we order in the next 30 minutes, do we get a 2nd one for free? Just pay separate shipping & handling? ;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

correct...just make a new res and save some $$$
hehe. And if you had a super early res and wish to cancel and re-reserve, I bet some other early rezzers might appreciate that too. :sneaky::whistle:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @DealerInsider, I have a question.... If we order in the next 30 minutes, do we get a 2nd one for free? Just pay separate shipping & handling? ;)
Can we do like a "gift basket" thing to a friend? I know a guy, you might know him too (@EvlNvrDys ) who is REALLY interested in a base model 500L. Any way to send him one? He's having a real tough time right now... :alien: :whistle: :sneaky:

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just when i thought i was out of the weeds...lol...

if you want to change your top selection from Dual or Mod (both 2022 now) to MIC or Soft (both 2021)...email me, dont DM me (its hard to keep track in the forum DM)...ill work on them this week & weekend...

[email protected]

ill update the order in WBDO and email you back a Dora...if u don't hear back by Monday AM, text me 215-410-2210 a reminder...I get over 300 emails a day, so i appreciate the patience...

next week news will probably be they cancel all colors except Race Red @EvlNvrDys

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4XE UPDATE!!! with 15 month Guaranteed Buyback...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks (4XE may take longer) for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

Spec THREE: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - $360 x 36 - INCLUDES LEATHER & PAINTED HARDTOP

Spec FOUR: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - $470 x 36 - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS &
HARDTOP

Attachments

Sponsored
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

3 easy steps...

I’m doing a travel nurse assignment in Alaska... how am I supposed to lease a Jeep from here, take delivery, AND keep it under 1k a month when there’s so much exploring to do here?! 😂 I roughly calculated after exploring Alaska, and driving it to NY in October (not to mention the exploring I HAVE to do on the way back home), I’ll have between 8.5-10k on it by mid-October

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a nice problem to have!!

Blue Bronco

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Tom and the team at Chapman have been absolutely exceptional!!

I've worked in the auto biz for a few years and can confidently say that the level of professionalism at Chapman is excellent, rare, and refreshing.

Thank you Chapman Ford of Horsham!!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tom and the team at Chapman have been absolutely exceptional!!

I've worked in the auto biz for a few years and can confidently say that the level of professionalism at Chapman is excellent, rare, and refreshing.

Thank you Chapman Ford of Horsham!!
thank u! appreciate u!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If anyone has interest in a Area 51, 4 Door Wildtrak that has a June production week & vin, let me know...customer decided to purchase a Wrangler & asked me to broker this for them...DM me offers

Spec:
4 Door
Area 51
Leather
Lux Pack
Mod Bumper
MIC top
Sound Deadening
Tube Steps
Tow
Sponsored