Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you explain what this means >> 3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

What happens if your bronco arrives at month 10?
i buy it back at month 10...you have from month 2 to 15 i guarantee the buyback...
Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3-4% under invoice for Ford retail orders…3% F150/Lightning/Superduty/Ranger…4% Bronco Sport/Maverick…if you are interested in another Ford model or a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, I’ll work out a % off invoice for you
Can you buy a GM dealership lol? Might be in the market for a Tahoe/expedition next year

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you buy a GM dealership lol? Might be in the market for a Tahoe/expedition next year
you asked and shall receive...

Chapman Chevy of Philadelphia...btw...wait for a Tahoe...we have other dealers giving us $8500 over invoice for them right now...

also check out the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer

Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im glad you asked:

WILLYS/4XE/GLADIATOR with 15 month Guaranteed Buyback...

Try the Chapman of Horsham Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler/Gladiator will arrive to me between 3 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco/Maverick arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

Spec 1: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - INCLUDES LEATHER & PAINTED HARDTOP - $400 x 36

Spec 2: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS &
HARDTOP - $510 x 36

Spec 3: Gladiator 24W Willys - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $350 x 36

Spec 4: Wrangler Unlimited 24W Willys - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $385 x 36

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the 1st payment & tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your 1st payment & states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)
Thanks for the quick response. I believe MN taxes the total lease price, but the bigger hurdle for me would be 1000 miles/month. I drive quite a bit more than that.

Thanks again.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
true...they tax the full cap cost at 6%...it was like 3k in tax for one i ran in april...

if you are really interested in it, i could work out a finance (60/72 months with a 15 month buyback)...the payment would be higher, but you would gain the benefit of the tax savings trading it on a bronco...email me if you are interested [email protected]
Hey Tom,

I've always been befuddled by MD vehicle taxes on my end, I could be totally wrong, but for MD don't we pay full tax on any purchased vehicle at the vehicle cost regardless of any trade in value? If I'm misunderstanding and that's not the case let me know.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Tom,

I've always been befuddled by MD vehicle taxes on my end, I could be totally wrong, but for MD don't we pay full tax on any purchased vehicle at the vehicle cost regardless of any trade in value? If I'm misunderstanding and that's not the case let me know.
you are correct...the purchase price and the cap cost are close bc you are coming up with the 1st payment & tags...

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was the one that ate the $3300 in MD tax on the 4xE. Justified it by reasoning that Tom's discount basically covers what I'd be paying in tax for the Bronco. That and I charge it up at work for free, should save me at least 1000 on gas compared to the mustang I had before. The real kicker though is the looks I get when I park the Jeep in the green vehicle spaces, that's priceless. Only wish is that it was a Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was the one that ate the $3300 in MD tax on the 4xE. Justified it by reasoning that Tom's discount basically covers what I'd be paying in tax for the Bronco. That and I charge it up at work for free, should save me at least 1000 on gas compared to the mustang I had before. The real kicker though is the looks I get when I park the Jeep in the green vehicle spaces, that's priceless. Only wish is that it was a Bronco.
my employees who have leased these 4xe's are saying they are getting 20+ miles on a full charge

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone take ownership of ANY car ordered through Tom ?
Mine is built sitting in limbo at MAP since 7/1. I don't remember seeing anyone getting their's yet but I know some are on the way as far as Broncos go. For my gladiator I got through him on the lease deal, I had it in about 4 weeks from the time he ordered it.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs