First Name
Chris ohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2104 Ram 1500 ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes like others have heard, they wanted to get all the MY22 done by the end of the year.. Ford come right out and say..they will be done..but needing some parts. But also, i thought Ford said they wont start a build unless it have all the parts to do it?

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems no one at the top levels of this company knows what the heck they are doing.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
damn i could never sell my bike for the bronco. in fact if the bank wont ok the trade in on my new indian in jan ill be selling my bronco thats currently in transit to my dealer lol.
Ha, I was in the same boat and was so glad I had the bike and boat to get through an otherwise boring shut down world during COVID. Truth is, my H-D Night Rod Special (10th anniversary) Was not accumulating enough miles in the last year due to myriad of reasons. The most important, a lingering back issue that just makes the night Rod riding position difficult for anything over a few hours. Secondly the wheelbase and massive 240 rear tire don’t exactly engage a rider. I’m likely moving to a sport tour in the next 12-18 months once I finish getting the Bronco dialed in the way I want. On the other hand, the Bronco may just scratch that itch for a while. Currently only have a 2 car garage and limited in town driveway. up till the Bronco, I was able to pile two cars and the Harley in the garage. The Bronco 4 door length took a foot too many.

Uncle Willie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford,1936 Ford, 2015 F150 and a 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well each of us have different ideas as to what they want. I like the 2023 .I ordered at the dealer 9-23-2020 and it was excepted by Ford 10-02-2020 at 2:15 PM. I've waited this long I prefer a 2023. At reserved price. It's not my fault Ford can't stand up to their promise. 2 door Wildtrak with tow package and plates etc.

Sponsored

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Explains the likely reason I blended 9/13 and stuck in production a week later. Modules are live and it has a tear tag.

Dang. I guess it’s off to leaf peeper mountain.

I Just sold my motorcycle today to clear the Broncos stable space. my friends and family think I’m crazy for remaining this patient. Making life decisions around the Bronco order has caused so much frustration.
I feel yoir pain, I'm in the market to buy a house , but im waiting for my bronco and get some payments in before going to pull credit on a house. Don't want ford credit pull to mess up my rate or get me denied.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only for those who ordered before March 19, 2021.
I ordered July 2021 and was assured price protection will be applied. I checked with my dealer and Ford customer care so I definitely will be expecting price protection.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered July 2021 and was assured price protection will be applied. I checked with my dealer and Ford customer care so I definitely will be expecting price protection.
I certainly hope you get it! What little I've seen here has said that anyone who doesn't get a MY22 pays MY23 prices (except pre-3/19/21). I hope that info was wrong for everyone's sake.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure there are huge issues and vehicles waiting for part and have been for some time. I see it when I drive by dealerships and see used car lots.

I truly hope no one is affected and everyone gets their Broncos fast.

BLACKBURNx92x

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, I was in the same boat and was so glad I had the bike and boat to get through an otherwise boring shut down world during COVID. Truth is, my H-D Night Rod Special (10th anniversary) Was not accumulating enough miles in the last year due to myriad of reasons. The most important, a lingering back issue that just makes the night Rod riding position difficult for anything over a few hours. Secondly the wheelbase and massive 240 rear tire don’t exactly engage a rider. I’m likely moving to a sport tour in the next 12-18 months once I finish getting the Bronco dialed in the way I want. On the other hand, the Bronco may just scratch that itch for a while. Currently only have a 2 car garage and limited in town driveway. up till the Bronco, I was able to pile two cars and the Harley in the garage. The Bronco 4 door length took a foot too many.
i feel ya with the back issues, broke mine in the army jumping out of a c-17 lol. i still prefer the bike to anything else. Im getting one of the new 2022 indian chief darkhorses with that 116 thunderstroke.

Sponsored

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Explains the likely reason I blended 9/13 and stuck in production a week later. Modules are live and it has a tear tag.

Dang. I guess it’s off to leaf peeper mountain.

I Just sold my motorcycle today to clear the Broncos stable space. my friends and family think I’m crazy for remaining this patient. Making life decisions around the Bronco order has caused so much frustration.
I am in the same boat. 9/7 blend date, still showing "in production"

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Soooooo. What youre saying is istill cant get a bronco...

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wouldn’t price protection apply for those that qualify?
I missed the magical retroactive cutoff of March 19th by 10 days. There are 10's of thousands of folks who played Ford's "you have to make a reservation" game who didn't get price protection.

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also explains why my APIM has been unobtanium for months. I get a call once a week from my case manager with Ford that still no date for shipping part. Lol

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope it's been mentioned here, but this isn't just Broncos that they're talking about. I know for a fact that there are probably 20k or more Superduty pickups, Expeditions, and Navigators sitting at the Kentucky Speedway, awaiting parts. The supply chain is in a state of total unpredictable chaos. Even if the parts were to miraculously appear to finish all of these vehicles tomorrow, it will still take days, if not weeks, to install the missing parts and run the units back through the End-of-Line quality check process.

Ford doesn't want to keep these trucks held back. I don't get the reasoning that some people have, where they think that Ford is purposefully holding these vehicles back in order to drive up demand and prices. They want to sell these units and get them out of inventory. Every unit that is sitting in a waiting yard somewhere has to be accounted for via asset tax on a quarterly basis. Not to mention, they have to pay to rent these parking lots where the units are stored. They have to pay for security to babysit those lots. They have to pay overtime to the repair techs who are then sent to the lots to install, program, and test these units. The last thing that the company wants is to sit on 40-45k unsold vehicles for any second longer than absolutely necessary. It's nothing personal against you, or me, or any other customer. It's just the way they're playing the shitty hand they were dealt.
It's true...
Ford Bronco 40-45K unfinished Ford vehicles will be awaiting parts through end of Q3 says Ford 1663986212907
Sponsored