First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My salesman put it in front of me and had me sign it in good faith to verify that it is what I wanted immediately after I changed from base to bd....
Will this affect the orders with a built date and a Vin # ??
Lou
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will this affect the orders with a built date and a Vin # ??
Lou
If you have a build date and a VIN, you are well beyond the point of priority concern

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order code of 10 and don't know what that means, was hoping for a little clarification
We’ve been constantly told that for Broncos it doesn’t mean anything.

For other special orders it’s a priority code set by the dealer to let Ford know which of the dealers orders they want first.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yours by the definition of unbuildable...is unbuildable. if you want the MOD roof, you must be a 99 since MOD roof is not constrained, but rather unbuildable! LUX is constrained for example.
Exactly what I tried to explain to the Sales guy. Young kid, maybe 20. I'll be calling Sales Manager next week to get bumped to a Priority Code of 99. Will explain nicely I am not "material constrained" and that Ford has constrained me to a MY22 to get what I want! :)

Just gathering source material here to cut through any debate.
So just a quick follow-up. Received a call just now from the Sales Manager and he said Ford was asking them to clean up the orders and just wanted to confirm if I wanted to change to a MIC top. Told him no since I had 3 of the other deadly sins for delay. He was good, understood and was updating my order.

I did ask WHEN he thought I would see a MY22. Interesting was they are being told they will begin building MY22 in December and delivery in January, early February. Even better, I am towards the top of the list for the dealership for MY22!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May 11 has come and gone, anything interesting supposed to happen today?
At this point, I'm not expecting any good news (seems to be very little lately), but hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised...
Sponsored