1975U15

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
not to appear to be to dumb but what the hell does WBDO stand for.
Web Based Dealer Order. It’s the order system the dealer uses.

My point was it would be nice if that system linked to Ford account to see your current detailed order in system.

Advertisement

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
if our priority code is 19, that means it's buildable right?
I have an order code of 10 and don't know what that means, was hoping for a little clarification

Butzy

Black Diamond
First Name
Butzy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & wrangler
Clubs

I visited my dealer yesterday to get a price sheet for my order signed by the sales manager so to not have problems when I pay later.

They also gave me a copy of the Dora
and had me look it over and sign it, so there will be no disagreement later. The Dora clearly has every option in plain English with price. I cannot fathom why you wouldn't want the same confirmation from your customers. If they ask questions, SO WHAT? It's a lot of money and they SHOULD have ALL their questions answered. There were a lot of sales guys sitting around doing nothing, so having one review the Dora didn't suck up too many resources.

Were I a dealer or sales rep I would absolutely show to my customers and have them review it. I have two orders and both dealers showed mine.
My salesman put it in front of me and had me sign it in good faith to verify that it is what I wanted immediately after I changed from base to bd....

Last edited:

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
My salesman put it in front of me and had me sign it in good faith to verify that it is what I wanted immediately after I changed from base to bd....
Will this affect the orders with a built date and a Vin # ??
Lou

swooshdave

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have an order code of 10 and don't know what that means, was hoping for a little clarification
We’ve been constantly told that for Broncos it doesn’t mean anything.

For other special orders it’s a priority code set by the dealer to let Ford know which of the dealers orders they want first.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Yours by the definition of unbuildable...is unbuildable. if you want the MOD roof, you must be a 99 since MOD roof is not constrained, but rather unbuildable! LUX is constrained for example.
Exactly what I tried to explain to the Sales guy. Young kid, maybe 20. I'll be calling Sales Manager next week to get bumped to a Priority Code of 99. Will explain nicely I am not "material constrained" and that Ford has constrained me to a MY22 to get what I want! :)

Just gathering source material here to cut through any debate.
So just a quick follow-up. Received a call just now from the Sales Manager and he said Ford was asking them to clean up the orders and just wanted to confirm if I wanted to change to a MIC top. Told him no since I had 3 of the other deadly sins for delay. He was good, understood and was updating my order.

I did ask WHEN he thought I would see a MY22. Interesting was they are being told they will begin building MY22 in December and delivery in January, early February. Even better, I am towards the top of the list for the dealership for MY22!

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
May 11 has come and gone, anything interesting supposed to happen today?
At this point, I'm not expecting any good news (seems to be very little lately), but hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised...

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement