First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing. 41% is a big number. Here's to hoping your Dealer hasn't screwed up your order in WBDO and still shows mod top. It's too bad you can't see complete order real time on Ford account to verify. I'm confident in the folks at Granger, but this has trouble written all over it for those with no communication with dealer. Good luck.
what does wbdo stand 4.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so this thread scared me
I am one of those code 19, black modular top people.

I just emailed my dealer and asked him to change me to priority order 99. Better safe than sorry type of precaution. I don't wanna risk my order being canceled because of Fords wacky system

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford doesn't send you the DORA. You must request this from the dealer. A good dealer will just give it to you without your asking.
I only gave it to ones who asked. It causes more trouble for the dealers to give it out than not to. When the actual order states packages like 334A, which would be a Badlands Lux and then the actual order often times prices things differently than the way things layout on Build & Price, then people start asking questions....even if the build is 100% correct and the price is 100% a match. I try not to give consumers anything that has codes, lingo, etc....We also don't input customer's emails on retail orders for the same reason. When people start getting notified of every step along the way about something they order, they call the dealer 10X more than if they don't know.

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious,
If I have always had priority code 15 and I see that my price level changed from 115 to 120...what does that indicate?

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unbuildable means the order includes options that are not available for MY21.

They literally can not build it.

A “sin” is just an option for which demand outpaces supply. They can build it when the parts shipments arrive.
HI
THAT'S MY DEALER SAID NO ALLOCATION IN CANADA THE ORDER ARE PLACE TO FORD AND I RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM FORD BUT I KNOWS AND ACCEPT my bad land will be buit in 2022. my dealer say no change in my order pushed in 2022 price warranty by ford i am code 10.
just be patient and wait..... ford do'nt lost money and cancel firm order with account here in QUÉBEC the LAW protect a contract when it's sing and accounted $$$. when FORD CAN SHIP MY BL WITH DUAL MODULAR TOP i receive my bad land that is the way.....
tracktoy

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford doesn't send you the DORA. You must request this from the dealer. A good dealer will just give it to you without your asking.
Ah gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I should probably ask them so I can see the priory code..

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, even in my Excel spreadsheet I can filter the items I don’t want to work on, and I only see the desired data. The other data is not lost or cancelled, and can be accessed as soon as it becomes relevant again.
We can do this, we have the technology.
I retrospect, we know what the "Rock Stars" working on the B&P tool are(not) capable of. -- I'm guessing WBDO is a Cobol program from 1982. :) easier to just cancel the orders and deal with it :)

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think WBDO is a fiber (not optic); a thin sheet material produced by mechanically and/or chemically processing cellulose fibers derived from wood, rags, grasses or other vegetable sources in water, draining the water through fine mesh leaving the fibers evenly distributed on the surface, followed by pressing and drying. It is then used to wipe one's ass.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so this thread scared me
I am one of those code 19, black modular top people.

I just emailed my dealer and asked him to change me to priority order 99. Better safe than sorry type of precaution. I don't wanna risk my order being canceled because of Fords wacky system
I emailed my Sales guy this morning and told him I think I need to move to '99'. He talked to the Sales Manager and said it was just a "material constraint" and did not need to change. Going to monitor here for a few days as I think I need to take a trip to the dealership and watch them change to '99' and MY22 on the order!

Guessing if my order does not update to '99' and MY22 with a Mod Top still on the order it is one that could/will get cancelled.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I emailed my Sales guy this morning and told him I think I need to move to '99'. He talked to the Sales Manager and said it was just a "material constraint" and did not need to change. Going to monitor here for a few days as I think I need to take a trip to the dealership and watch them change to '99' and MY22 on the order!

Guessing if my order does not update to '99' and MY22 with a Mod Top still on the order it is one that could/will get cancelled.
I'm waiting for his response. He's Been very reasonable and responsive and he's active on these forums. I will be so heart broken if I end up with a cancel because of BS

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. There may be a lot of dealers doing their buyers (and themselves) a disservice by not making sure as many of the orders are buildable as possible. For the rest of us with buildable orders, our chances of an MY21 are looking a lot better.

This is concerning:
"You will need to review every order, regardless of timestamp location, to ensure accuracy. Inaccurate orders will require cancellation - which causes the customer to lose their timestamp, and we will not be able to do this moving forward"

I'd be pretty upset if my order got canceled and I lost my timestamp because my dealer submitted an inaccurate order.
So the question is now if I have a timestamp but not converted to a order because I am waiting for different paint colors will I lose my timestamp?
Sponsored