Sponsored

44 Days since Bronco Order window opened, do you know where your Reservation is?

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are right, with a July reservation he needs to be proactive at this point. With the right build he could make it this year.
Thanks for the insights guys. Pretty simple build... WildTrack, Leather interior with tow-hitch, rock sliders and modular front bumper. Was contemplating moving my reservation, but didn't know if we are too deep into the process. Might be worth talking with another local dealership as this point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's works fine and dandy in a buyers market. But the Bronco, much like buying a house right now is totally a sellers market. THeres always someone else willing to take your spot
Absolutely agree... hence the "patience". :)

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation became an order on 01/22/2021. Just awaiting a VIN and ultimately delivery. Enjoy the wait with the rest of us.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was converted to an order, I received the build sheet, and the Ford email all in approx. 20 minutes. Yeah, I was surprised myself.

Note: I did reserve with Granger Ford though. I knew that they have all of their chit in one sock, but the speed at which my order was taken care of must be historic.

@rws BTW Robert, mine was a 10/04 reservation. If I were you I wouldn't be waiting any longer. It's time to have a come to Jesus meeting with your dealer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also with Granger. Oct 1 reservation date and they have been working with me this week. Mine will be a ‘22 and my understanding is my initial build gets put thru but we will do a proper
‘22 build sheet later when those open.

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Should have been converted to an order by now. Something is wrong and you do not have much time left.
I spoke with my dealer / sales rep last Thursday... expecting order submission this week, but no commitment yet.

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are right, with a July reservation he needs to be proactive at this point. With the right build he could make it this year.
Based on a short discussion with the sales rep at the dealer, looking more and more like MY22 for me... which is fine, I just wanna have updates and info. :)

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey bud. I don't think patience is your problem. You appear to have plenty of it. If anything I think you should learn some initiative! This is your vehicle. Grab that dealership by the cojones and get your bronco ordered!!
Traded emails and a couple of phone calls with the dealership last week. Seems everything is on track for ordering, however, as of today (3/16), no confirmation.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Traded emails and a couple of phone calls with the dealership last week. Seems everything is on track for ordering, however, as of today (3/16), no confirmation.
Good!
It took about 48 hours for me to get my confirmation email

Reactions: rws
OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Follow-up question, I've been informed that a couple of items I've included in my build are not actually available at this time: 1. Rock rails (I added them to the Wildtrak) and 2. Top Panels + 4-door storage bag. Anyone else run into the "these are not available" issues?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm patiently waiting, ok, that's not true, I'm impatiently waiting for my reservation to be converted into an order. I know I can't be alone in this wait...

Currently, the only information I've been able to obtain is, "I don't know", "We'll contact you if anything else is needed", "we are working on other orders", "we have a lot of reservations to convert".

I'm just curious if all reservations must be converted prior to the window closing? So, essentially, "nothing to worry about". :cool:
I'm a mid-August reservation and I have a confirmed conversion. Also, according to my dealer, I am within their 2021 initial allocation and they converted all of their allocations. They didn't say if they converted past their initial allocation, but they had significantly more reservations than allocations.

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good!
It took about 48 hours for me to get my confirmation email
I've had the "order" phone call, and email exchange... I'll be looking for the confirmation email within the next couple of days.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my order at the dealer about a week ago and received my conformation email within a couple hours of so.
Sponsored