Sponsored

44 Days since Bronco Order window opened, do you know where your Reservation is?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placing the order does not change your place in line. Many dealers are working their way thru their reservation list in order. If a customer is proactive and asks to place his order before they are called, then a friendly, customer oriented dealer can accommodate them. This still does not change their place in the reservation list.
It does if they don't place the order at all by the 19th, and instead place those they want to get priority instead...and that's what I would be concerned with. His dealer is either gaming things, or just plain lazy/incompetent at this point. He has a July reservation, it should have been converted by now. I would take that as a sign and move the reservation...because my guess is he doesn't have a good deal negotiated there either. Negotiate a deal somewhere else real quick, and then move the reservation while you can.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a super late reservation (December) but placed my order the day after the window opened, also went to a smaller dealer, same one as @PSUTE so that may have an impact on being able to just place the order when I was ready.
PM me when you pick it up, If I can I'll buy you a beer!!! This applies to anyone up in here that Buys from Diehl's. Meeting other posters rocks, We had a get together of 17 of us from a college football board in the middle of nowhere Georgia. We all had a blast. Another one is pending getting on the other side of this Covid shit, a remeet in Gulf Shores was cancelled because of it...

Last edited:

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It does if they don't place the order at all by the 19th, and instead place those they want to get priority instead...and that's what I would be concerned with. His dealer is either gaming things, or just plain lazy/incompetent at this point. He has a July reservation, it should have been converted by now. I would take that as a sign and move the reservation...because my guess is he doesn't have a good deal negotiated there either. Negotiate a deal somewhere else real quick, and then move the reservation while you can.
You are right, with a July reservation he needs to be proactive at this point. With the right build he could make it this year.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[July 14th reservation here]

I was made to sign a separate deposit agreement, which i did a week or so ago. (It took 2 weeks alone just to get that sent to me.)

When i asked for the official order number, they told me that they only convert 'drafts' to orders once a week on Wednesdays. Of course Wednesday came and went, and still nothing.

Still waiting on a response from them today.

To your point, I am going to personally do everything I can to ensure I have an official order number and that it shows up in my Ford account prior to next Friday.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placing the order does not change your place in line. Many dealers are working their way thru their reservation list in order. If a customer is proactive and asks to place his order before they are called, then a friendly, customer oriented dealer can accommodate them. This still does not change their place in the reservation list.
I never implied it did ... we were just able to place our order immediately without the dealer jerking us around as others have stated.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Limbo... that’s where mine is, I believe. Nothing from Ford since I changed to Chapman.

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PM me when you pick it up, If I can I'll buy you a beer!!! This applies to anyone up in here that Buys from Diehl's. Meeting other posters rocks, We had a get together of 17 of us from a college football board in the middle of nowhere Georgia. We all had a blast. Another one is pending getting on the other side of this Covid shit, a remeet in Gulf Shores was cancelled because of it...
Will do! Most likely will be 22 but better late than never!

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Bronco fans out there. I placed my order on 01-21-2021 went thru details with dealer and gave them a requested deposit to order. Received from Ford a confirmation E mail later that night night showing build and they will notify me when order is scheduled to build. Only time will tell when I'll get a call from dealer to pick up . My guess would be august - sept ?

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[July 14th reservation here]

I was made to sign a separate deposit agreement, which i did a week or so ago. (It took 2 weeks alone just to get that sent to me.)

When i asked for the official order number, they told me that they only convert 'drafts' to orders once a week on Wednesdays. Of course Wednesday came and went, and still nothing.

Still waiting on a response from them today.

To your point, I am going to personally do everything I can to ensure I have an official order number and that it shows up in my Ford account prior to next Friday.
Any way you can share who your dealer is?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm patiently waiting, ok, that's not true, I'm impatiently waiting for my reservation to be converted into an order. I know I can't be alone in this wait...

Currently, the only information I've been able to obtain is, "I don't know", "We'll contact you if anything else is needed", "we are working on other orders", "we have a lot of reservations to convert".

I'm just curious if all reservations must be converted prior to the window closing? So, essentially, "nothing to worry about". :cool:

I would think since you have a July res then it would have been converted by now. My res is Aug 20, I have not received an e-mail yet, but, went to my dealer last week. So after not getting far with the salesman, the sales manager came in the room and I asked if he could tell me, by my reservation, if I am in their first allocation?? "No, I cant tell you nothing" he said. Then said "Have you even been on the site and figured out what you wanted." my reply ............. "A looooooong time ago, money is in the bank, I just need to get in here and place my order before March 19th." Manager tells me, " My rep told me that people have to order online". I replied " I can configure my order online but it must be put in the WEBO at the dealership". Don't think he liked my response. Then he says " OH, let me see that res number." He leaves and comes back in a couple of minutes and says " Ford site is down right now I can't check." :sneaky:

I am going in there next week to check in and just order, then wait till May. Manager did say he has 20 orders and 8 allocations. Don't know if I believe him. He did tell me that he thinks my res is the earliest one they have.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm... starting to think it's just me!
I'm a "mid-July'er" with regards to my reservation. I'm guessing, I probably just needed to learn some patience... and this is my lesson. :)
Hey bud. I don't think patience is your problem. You appear to have plenty of it. If anything I think you should learn some initiative! This is your vehicle. Grab that dealership by the cojones and get your bronco ordered!!

ptalbert33

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/1974 F100/1977 Lincoln Cont/2022 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm patiently waiting, ok, that's not true, I'm impatiently waiting for my reservation to be converted into an order. I know I can't be alone in this wait...

Currently, the only information I've been able to obtain is, "I don't know", "We'll contact you if anything else is needed", "we are working on other orders", "we have a lot of reservations to convert".

I'm just curious if all reservations must be converted prior to the window closing? So, essentially, "nothing to worry about". :cool:
I’m in the exact same boat! Starting to get nervous. Trying to stay patient.

Reactions: rws
OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ask them how many reservations they have. If it is more than a couple hundred, you may have to wait a little longer. Since you are a mid July reservation, they probably should have touched base with you by now and gotten you started. Are they close? Drive to them and see them if you are.
I asked the question, answer was, ">100". So... the waiting game continues.

OP
OP
rws

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey bud. I don't think patience is your problem. You appear to have plenty of it. If anything I think you should learn some initiative! This is your vehicle. Grab that dealership by the cojones and get your bronco ordered!!
I'm typically of the mind, "don't make it hard for me to spend my money, because I'll take it elsewhere". This one just has me feeling a little "less in control".

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm typically of the mind, "don't make it hard for me to spend my money, because I'll take it elsewhere". This one just has me feeling a little "less in control".
That's works fine and dandy in a buyers market. But the Bronco, much like buying a house right now is totally a sellers market. THeres always someone else willing to take your spot
Sponsored

Reactions: rws