Sponsored

4dr Badlands Scheduled to be built on 7/12 now shows "In Production" but no window sticker

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5 days ago I got an email saying my production date had changed to 7/12. Today I clicked on the link to see if I could view a window sticker, and the status now shows "In Production." I'm not complaining, just wondering why I wouldn't be able to see a window sticker. Does "In Production" just mean I'm now officially in the line to be built and the 7/12 date is when the parts start going together on the line?

This has been quite a ride. I bought a 2021 Ram Rebel a week ago somewhat out of frustration over uncertain delivery date, and was seriously considering delaying my build at least a couple months (to get the hardtop conversion kit) or even for a MY22 to let the bugs get sorted out a bit. Now that's not an option!

[Data that I know is required to avoid multiple questions on the thread: 7/13 (evening) reservation, 4dr BL, non-Sas, 2.7, soft top all along]
Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/22 build date stuck on in production. Tracker says entered plant 6/14. Communication on Ford's part is pretty shoddy at this point.

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same! My 7/12 badlands magically went “into production” this morning 🤩🤩🤩

Edit: My scheduled email update last Sunday said 7/12 (Dealer confirmed this on his end).

This morning my Ford Tracker now shows "in production" and I DO have a window sticker when I click it through the Ford Window Sticker box that popped up. Blend date on the window sticker shows 210716

Last edited:

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Window stickers show up 7 days prior to build date.

tomwilli2025

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check the Window Sticker for the blend, at the top. That will show you the actual build day.

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window stickers show up 7 days prior to build date.
My one went to in production yesterday morning, and my sticker finally appeared last night. I have a 7/16 blend date, so about 2 weeks prior to build. Others have said the 2 weeks ahead is because the plant is shut down next week, so it effectively is one week ahead of build (something about the order already being sent to plan for parts sequencing).

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My one went to in production yesterday morning, and my sticker finally appeared last night. I have a 7/16 blend date, so about 2 weeks prior to build. Others have said the 2 weeks ahead is because the plant is shut down next week, so it effectively is one week ahead of build (something about the order already being sent to plan for parts sequencing).
This is exactly what I am experiencing

OP
OP

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Window sticker shows this morning. Im.24 hours behind you. 7/17 blend. Thanks.
Sponsored