AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The OBX is so pedestrian. Colored fender flares should be an option and not standard. The standard tires are an embarrassment. The only actual function of the OBX is, it forces one to purchase the Bad Lands. It is nothing but a glorified station wagon.
Well it’s a good thing you’re not paying for
Mine then. I think paying $5500 for Sasquatch is stupid, but to each their own. You don’t see me bad mouthing everyone else’s builds.
Sponsored

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rims have to go. Same colored door handles and flares, have to go. Keypad at door have to go. Sidesteps have to go!

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm ok with my OBX Order... 32's aren't that bad. But..... I almost got the Cyber Orange but this looks like Cyber Yellow the more I look at it.... but in other light and shades I can see it being great with my Chicago Bear Bronco Dream! I needed that or Anti Blue... but all I saw was black. OBX Rapid Red come on to VA!!! I need that email and call from the dealer!

Last edited:

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OBX is so pedestrian. Colored fender flares should be an option and not standard. The standard tires are an embarrassment. The only actual function of the OBX is, it forces one to purchase the Bad Lands. It is nothing but a glorified station wagon.
Lol. Why do grown folk comment or worry about what others like? If its an embarrassment to you then don't buy it. For me and my OBX I won't worry about anyone else's build but mine.... What is wrong with you Bronco haters?.... Lol. Worry about your build and your buy. Good luck with your BL.. I went from that to the OBX but it's a great build.

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well, the OBX is definitely the "Sahara" of the lineup. My wife drives a Sahara. I don't think I could drive one of these. It's just too damn frou-frou! "Say, that's a purty Bronco, there boy". Just the name alone! Outer Banks, OOoooh, aren't you just the Bougie poster child? Don't even get me started on adding Sasquatch to this thing! HA! That's like the whistle-clean jacked up Wrangler that's never seen inclement weather, in the mall parking lot with one wheel up on a curb! I bet these will be popular in Jersey. I can't wait until we start getting complaints from all the "Squatched" fanboys about how shitty their mileage is and are like, "But WHYYYYY"?

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a lot arrogance on this forum. This was supposed to be a place people could talk about what they ordered and be excited with other reservation holders and people that have ordered. But alas, there always has to be the ‘I’m better than you crowd’. Why do you give a $hit if someone is mall crawling or off roading? No one cares about your opinion of their order or what they intend to do with their vehicle. If you want to take a $50k rig out and beat the piss out of it....good for you. I LIKE the same color mirror caps, flares and door handles. It looks cleaner and more thought out. To each their own.

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a lot arrogance on this forum. This was supposed to be a place people could talk about what they ordered and be excited with other reservation holders and people that have ordered. But alas, there always has to be the ‘I’m better than you crowd’. Why do you give a $hit if someone is mall crawling or off roading? No one cares about your opinion of their order or what they intend to do with their vehicle. If you want to take a $50k rig out and beat the piss out of it....good for you. I LIKE the same color mirror caps, flares and door handles. It looks cleaner and more thought out. To each their own.
Thank you, Thank You, and THANK YOU! I'm about to mirror your post because I'm getting tired of this. What is wrong with the OBX haters... makes me want mine even more! Lol... fun part about my OBX is I can Mall Crawl and look great on the street and still take it to the woods.... Best of both worlds! Now for me post a similiar post like yours!

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like we have children in these forums.. lol. They treat this forum like High School and create cliques/groups to feel better than other groups... Last time I checked these vehicles that we pay for with our own money... not a social club where you can feel better than someone else because you picked a certain trim... you guys must have been great company in High School, etc. There are SEVEN TRIMS... If you don't like the OBX then find another Thread that talks about YOUR TRIM.

There is one guy .. won't name him but he is in several OBX threads trashing OBX with the same lines... don't like the painted flares, glorified wagon, flares and such should be an option, etc... NEWS FLASH... IT IS AN OPTION... IF YOU GET THE OUTER BANKS... OBX is an OPTION, and you have 6 other options.. lol. You don't have to worry about it if you choose from 6 OTHER TRIMS.. Are you getting paid to Troll OBX Threads??.. It is very simple... choose what you want, with your money, and if you hate OBX that much stay away from the threads. Here is how you guys sound.. seriously.

Trolls: I don't like the flares, mirrors. This is a mall crawler, pretty boy wagon.
FORD: Ok. .. OBX is an off roading with style. Best of both worlds because all of our Broncos are made for off roading but the different trims give you different options because no one customer is the same. So since you don't like this trim you can choose from Base, BB, BD, BL, WT, FE..
Trolls: That makes sense but I want something to troll and hate on to make myself feel better or superior even though OBX Trim is still a very capable off road Bronc. Even though I'm not buying that trim I want to make sure ppl know I didn't choose that trim and make others feel bad about their purchase with their money even though I don't matter in the least bit about what they do with their 50-60k.... I want to feel special!

After all. What they do with THEIR MONEY matters to me!

FORD:.... ummm.... We can't help you there. OBX is a popular trim... your thoughts on the OBX really won't matter at all. How about you just worry about the build you have and let us know if you have any questions or concerns... happy shopping!
Trolls: But that doesn't satisfy my troll hate... I'll just find a few more OBX threads to post the same message to gather up more trolls.. I'll ignore the fact that it I look ridiculously silly choosing to dump on a vehicle that I'm not even choosing.. A vehicle that can do just about everything the others can do, maybe not extreme rock crawling like the BAD BL (BL is NICE).. I just need something to hate on.
FORD: Good bye sir... get help.

I absolutely LOVE THIS SITE and I'm usually really NICE Bronco6g! Don't kick me! I just have time on my hands this morning and I'm debating going down to Purvis Ford to bother them again! To all my OBX Trim Future Owners... See you on the Road! To all other trims... See you on the road and can't wait to stalk you down in the parking lot, or in the woods and talk to you for 20 minutes while we look at each others Broncs with our wives pissed off we are wasting time... They won't understand! I'm so excited!!!
Sponsored