First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please: if you’ve recently been issued a VIN/Build date for a 4door MIC please share your build details. Don’t forget reservation date, please. Thanks (From all of us still waiting)
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please: if you’ve recently been issued a VIN/Build date for a 4door MIC please share your build details. Don’t forget reservation date, please. Thanks (From all of us still waiting)
I'll go.

10/01 blend date (no update on if that happened as I don't know where to look to find out). Just got the window sticker a few days back. Ive had a VIN since round 2 in the spring.

4 Door Badlands, Cactus Gray, Lux, Sasquatch and I ordered the passcode thing on the door. No tow or any other options.

I am a 7/13 reservation, within the first 60 minutes.

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll go.

10/01 blend date (no update on if that happened as I don't know where to look to find out). Just got the window sticker a few days back. Ive had a VIN since round 2 in the spring.

4 Door Badlands, Cactus Gray, Lux, Sasquatch and I ordered the passcode thing on the door. No tow or any other options.

I am a 7/13 reservation, within the first

OP
OP
smahones

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. I was hoping there would be more responses....but it might have proven my thoery that most VIN/build issued this week were two door and soft tops.
Sponsored