Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does look good. I'm trying to envision how this works with the orange trimmed interior.

It works well together, imho. ?
Sponsored

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the 33" tires but I hate the fake-beadlock wheels. They look low-rent and aren't functional for anything beyond the steelies until you drop money on proper rings and learn to mount/balance your own tires.

Looks like 32" it is, then get a set of dedicated offroad steelies and tires. Best of both worlds having dedicated wheel sets for your vehicle. I'm grateful to not have to deal with having two full sets of wheels/tires to haul to the track each weekend like back when I was track racing the Evo IX. You can change them quickly at home the night before you head out to a trail and be done with it for the weekend, then a quick swap back for work on Monday.
You post confused me a little. This is a Badlands model. The standard tire on the Badlands is 33 inches. The upgraded 33 option (pictured in the original post) is the same size, but a different style and beadlock capable (although I've also seen some questioning whether they are beadlock capable). There is not a 32 inch option for the Badlands. Or, if there is, I have completely missed it.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still can’t pick a color, but I never thought I would be considering another red. Really wanted to change it up after my red Jeep, but I guess I’ll have to consider Race Red too.
Race red is my 2nd choice. Cactus Gray is my choice since we made a reservation last Aug ❤

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't matter what kinda wheels we have on our cars, my wife will find a curb somewhere to try them out ?
Well, at least with Bronco and 33s or 35s, there aren't too many curbs high enough to scrape the rim...she'll just scrape up your sidewalls....the rims are protected.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

until order guide is out, this is the assumption on Fords packaging and current documentation. you only get upgraded wheels/tires (non KO2s) together
Disagree with this. The B&P was custom built to show you what a 33 inch beadlock style wheel looks like with a BFG tire. It doesn't just let you choose it. The CGI pics actually show it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco ?  4dr Race Red Badlands on Upgraded 33" Tires ? 1607699476193

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I JUST SAW THE RACE RED ON A MUSTANG!!!!!!!!! Take my order and my money. Now, please. Yes, NOW! OHHHHHH my gosh is that gorgeous. . .thanks to pics here...I'd never even considered it. Wow.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here it is on F-150.... Wow. Stunning.
PXL_20201212_222401052.jpg

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, figure this Thread works for my question, as I haven’t seen it come up anywhere else. Current dilemma is I wanted the manual with the Sasquatch package. When I found out I couldn’t get the Sasquatch with the manual until 22, I was going to go with the optional 33” tire and wheel package figuring I could use them on a lift later. But, then I became concerned with the wheel offset and was left wondering if I would have to get aftermarket wheels for the lift. So my question is, would the optional wheel package with the same offset as the stock wheels actually be able to support 35” tires down the road, or should I go with the stock badlands wheels knowing I’ll have to upgrade down the road to fit 35s?
Sponsored