2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get zero airflow from those vents...is that just the way it is with these, or is that actually a warranty issue?
They probably just put the dang things there to shut people up knowing very well that they wouldn't function lol.
Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With no functioning rear heat this is gonna be a cold winter for folks with passengers or kids. Why in the world would they have no functioning rear air vents of some sort for winter or summer?

I guess it will be up to the aftermarket community to build and sell a plastic air duct to the rear seat area....

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was installing my brake controller today and when I had the center floor bezel pulled, I noticed the branch connector for the rear was not connected to the arm going under the bezel and to underseat. It snaps in up top to the junction below the climate controls and then just wedged/sandwiched with foam around the lip into the arm heading to the rear. May want to check that in yours.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was installing my brake controller today and when I had the center floor bezel pulled, I noticed the branch connector for the rear was not connected to the arm going under the bezel and to underseat. It snaps in up top to the junction below the climate controls and then just wedged/sandwiched with foam around the lip into the arm heading to the rear. May want to check that in yours.
Any pics?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford used the wrangler as their template..ironic the wrangler has rear console vents (and they work)

Last edited:

Sponsored

SunnDogg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 1976 Bronco & 1969 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The F150 Screw's aren't the best for air flow to the rear either. Every time we wanted to cool our dog down in the back we would close all of the vents in the dash and that seemed to help considerably. Even on what should be a refined platform rear air flow was subpar.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the rear airflow decent once you did that?

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put a sheet of tissue-paper in front of them thinking it may just be a very small flow and nope... nothing at all.
Mine as well. No air at all from rear vents, weak air to front floor vents but I hear a lot of moving air being baffled under the center of the dash.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did no one grow up with cars that had no rear vents? Blast the heat and aim the middle vents straight to the back?

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm unfamiliar with the 'center floor bezel'. Is that a piece under the dash? thanks

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two door peeps be like " so whats the issue again??"

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm unfamiliar with the 'center floor bezel'. Is that a piece under the dash? thanks
The trim piece that surrounds the shifter and includes the cup holders (between the dash and the center console.

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The trim piece that surrounds the shifter and includes the cup holders (between the dash and the center console.
Thanks, without a repair manual (Haynes, etc.) I wanted to make sure before I started tearing my Bronco apart.

Geneblakeney

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no air flow either. Tried all settings. Has anyone taken this issue to the dealer?
2Jeeps&PatriotX1, Once you removed the bezel were you able to fix the air?
Sponsored