First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am thinking about taking some panels off to see if I can find why its so bad. Just barely get the least amount of airflow. Ill let you know what i find
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking about taking some panels off to see if I can find why its so bad. Just barely get the least amount of airflow. Ill let you know what i find
Thanks!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the duct was not connected
Ford Bronco 4dr Rear Air Vents - No Flow Issue? 81CF8037-CFB1-4F39-B2D3-CACA57FA4573
Thanks for sharing with the pic. I had read at least one other reporting this same issue. I just got mine Saturday so I haven't had a chance to test out the rear vents yet.

RyanS

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great picture. How hard is that console to pull off?
Not bad. Just take the passenger side handle off and use a pry bar to raise it up a bit.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really don’t understand why there is no actual rear vents on the console, wife has a base(SE) edge and it has rear vents on the console.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really don’t understand why there is no actual rear vents on the console, wife has a base(SE) edge and it has rear vents on the console.
Just another weird decision Ford made. It’s really bizarre how they decided to add so many overly complicated electronic doo-dads all over this vehicle, while ignoring some of the basic features that almost every car on the road has these days.

I know there are a few people - maybe a lot - here who think the Bronco should be even more high-end and luxurious, like Range Rover territory, but I really believe it would have been better if they had stuck with the tried and true basics, and concentrated on making the thing tough and reliable. Sometimes I feel like we’re driving a 4-wheel-drive iPhone…

Last edited:

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree! Waiting for @Mabett to complete his design. Looks like they are working on that exact set up. Don't have my Bronco yet, just got built, but with two little kiddos it will be a modification I am certainly looking for a solution on.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just another weird decision Ford made. It’s really bizarre how they decided to add so many overly complicated electronic doo-dads all over this vehicle, while ignoring some of the basic fetures that almost every car on the road has these days.

I know there are a few people - maybe a lot - here who think the Bronco should be even more high-end and luxurious, like Range Rover territory, but I really believe it would have been better if they had stuck with the tried and true basics, and concentrated on making the thing tough and reliable. Sometimes I feel like we’re driving a 4-wheel-drive iPhone…
Agree, Not looking for luxurious. But, the Edge and Bronco start at pretty much the same price point and the baseSE edge gets rear vents on the console, to be honest the base SE edge is well equipped for being base. consoles are probably pretty close to the same size, I’d say the bronco is a little wider.

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been following this for a while and just got my Bronco Saturday that was a mid April build. My rear floor vents seem to put out pretty good output for no bigger than they are. So I'm wondering if the problem for others is the disconnected duct in the console like shown above?

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been following this for a while and just got my Bronco Saturday that was a mid April build. My rear floor vents seem to put out pretty good output for no bigger than they are. So I'm wondering if the problem for others is the disconnected duct in the console like shown above?
That seems to be the most likely scenario from what I've read here.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the duct was not connected
81CF8037-CFB1-4F39-B2D3-CACA57FA4573.jpeg
Damn, I just had the entire console and most trim pieces off last weekend installing internal LEDs and running the rear dashcam wiring.

Great find, I'll have to check this out when I get some free time! Thanks for sharing!

Ford Bronco 4dr Rear Air Vents - No Flow Issue? 20220525_202313

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

question on the aircon settings... does the option to send air to your feet have to be enabled for the rear under-seat vents to function? I don't feel like mine do sh*t either so looking for an option w/ the kiddo in the rear-facing seat.
Sponsored