Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

question on the aircon settings... does the option to send air to your feet have to be enabled for the rear under-seat vents to function? I don't feel like mine do sh*t either so looking for an option w/ the kiddo in the rear-facing seat.
I know it's crazy, but we do crazy things for our kids. They have "dog" cooler hoses that kind of attached to your air vent and that you run a hose into the back. You
Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah i've felt under the drivers seat and i don't feel sh*t down there... that inside '3-way deflector' thing is loose and doesn't seem to click in anywhere. I need to get down there with a light.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah i've felt under the drivers seat and i don't feel sh*t down there... that inside '3-way deflector' thing is loose and doesn't seem to click in anywhere. I need to get down there with a light.
I know it's been a minute with this thread, but winter is here (again oh lord, thanks journey) and I haven't checked my MY22 for this vent scenario, because 99% of the time nobody rides back there. Was curious if you ever fixed your issue? Also is yours a MY21 or 22?

For some reason I thought I saw a picture of a vent under the center console. Maybe it was just a dream?

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it's been a minute with this thread, but winter is here (again oh lord, thanks journey) and I haven't checked my MY22 for this vent scenario, because 99% of the time nobody rides back there. Was curious if you ever fixed your issue? Also is yours a MY21 or 22?

For some reason I thought I saw a picture of a vent under the center console. Maybe it was just a dream?
the duct was not connected
Ford Bronco 4dr Rear Air Vents - No Flow Issue? 20220712_181120

Geneblakeney

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update. I took my bronco to have rear vents checked. Tech said it blows the same as other broncos. I had my service rep feel it. He agreed it doesn’t blow at all. We compared to 2 other broncos. They don’t work either. He admitted it’s the way it was designed. Wtf

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At full blast, there's barely any air flow. Can't be normal right...

For those who reconnected that one piece, did it fix the issue? Maybe it came loose when prying up that trim piece..
Sponsored