First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry forgot to add that detail- Yes BaseSasquatch.
My 4Dr BaseSquatch 2.7L is at the rail station 3 miles from my Miami dealer. Hopefully getting it by Monday and will immediately drive to Boston, Vermont and back. I will do similar tests like you for gas mileage. Since I'll probably buy 10 tanks of gas on the trip, I'll do Super Premium fills in a row to compare to regular fills. See the different mileage and what power difference feels like.
Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live at 7200ft and my trails are over 9k feet. I’m going with the 2.7 BL Sasquatch. I was torn between the 2 door and 4 door. After seeing videos online there is no way I’d be able to fit my backcountry skis and ski gear in back and carrying multiple passengers. So I went 4 door.
Elevation is the main reason I opted for the 2.7 myself. I lived in KS with a 439hp Evo and that car was a turd when I visited my family in Utah at 4400ft. I'd lose 6-9 psi in boost depending on if I was in the mountains or not. I too will be above 7000ft quite a bit now that I moved back to Utah. The extra displacements and extra turbo will be awesome.