First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How come they haven't released any pictures of the soft top? Id love to see not only pics but id love to see how it works. I'm assuming it folds backwards like the jeep?

I wish Ford would do a more complete release .... so much we dont know on a vehicle that they are taking reserves for. I wish they'd be forthcoming with prices too like Squatch and how much the upgrade to the 2.7 and 10 speed are gonna be...
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd really love to see how it works too, especially how the part above the rear passengers moves/folds back. If it's easy enough I might just stick with the soft top as storing one or the other in my garage will be a pain, half is a workshop, half is storage in there and the ceiling is not very high.
I think I saw a photo or video once of the soft top front folded back, but might be mistaken.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've seen in some pics (Still looking for them) that the top unclips from the front and fold back over the second row and then folds down into the back bed near the tailgate.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if it's anything close to the Bestop shown above I might just skip the hard top, as nice as it is. I'll have my dog in the back, so storing all the panels back there too might be a pain, does the 2nd row part even fit? I doubt it.
I like the idea of having my roof with me all the time.

I liked the little sunrider on our rental wrangler, but with the Bronco it somewhat defeats the purpose of the 2nd row removable panel. Don't want to add my own 'sports bar' where the Bronco not having such a thing was one of the first things that sold me on it during the reveal.
Thanks for the pictures!

OP
OP

hammerdown

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If that's how the soft top is gonna work I'm sold on it. Ill loose the ability to roof mount my kayaks but thats ok. Im working on a trailer for them anyway...
Sponsored